Skip to main content

Masterchef 2016

...that getting Heston in for Elena and Matt's last cook has really screwed him over hasn't it?... this should've been decided on what desserts that THEY wanted to present in the Finals... not this ridiculous twaddle!... but if Elena has won this then well done Elena you beautiful caring sweet lady... let's hope that Matt's 3 point buffer gets him over the line eh?... GO MATT!... cheers.

I think having Heston as a judge was in a hope their favourites like Elise/Chloe/Theresa, who are dessert people, would be in the final.

...just give us the bloody scores already will you?... this really is doing my head in big time!... I hope that I survive this... GO MATT!... cheers.

I think Elena has won this

...I do too... that is so sad for Matt because he has had to battle against Gary/Matt and George to be here in the final in nearly every show... he so deserves to win this despite them... to be beaten by a wankfest at the very last dish is short of criminal in my eyes!... it is so wrong... he has been consistently the best cook throughout the whole series... to lose it like this is so sad... GO MATT!... cheers.

Back