Skip to main content

Marina is Hot

If I was a man I wouldn't like her physically. I don't think she looks that good. Skye and Aisha they look good IMO

I think she's actually attractive as well!!! Like she's no Tahan but she's definitely not bad looking :)

If I was a man I wouldn't like her physically. I don't think she looks that good. Skye and Aisha they look good IMO
I am a single guy, I wouldn't look twice at her. Whatever people are seeing..I am not seeing it. She's not ugly but..I wouldn't say she is hot. I'd say average.

i reckon people are way too harsh on her. shes not a bad looking girl at all, and certainly not masculine and whatnot like some people strangely claim.

She photographs terribly... she looks a lot better in motion. Average Russki though - nothing special, but not ugly either. Her voice is fucking awful though.

Stuff the haterz ...

I like this girl's face

I like this girl's body

I like this girl's husky Russki voice

And I like her don't give a damn 'tude

Marina would give a dog a bone!

Well good on you! I can appreciate some people like skanky types.:)

During the singing performance I found myself looking at her more than the rest. She looked great.

I don't have much of an opinion on her (apart from feeling really sorry for her with her poor puppy last night) but she definitely seems to be copping it pretty harshly. Not her fault they gave her that weird entrance...or that they have basically given her an early Ryan edit.

I'm probably going to regret saying this in a public forum but Marina sounds a lot like me. I sound Russian lol

Back