Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

I saw the green pepper next to the bushes while I was holding on to my red and yellow coloured apron.

Love, lost, trapped.

Help, I'm trapped in the never ending quest to find my lost love.

clouds, pearls, textas

She used her favorite packed of textas to draw big billowy clouds; big enough to write all her pearls of wisdom inside.

gingerly, draped, silhouette

gingerly, draped, silhouette
My statue of Paul Wesley has a drape gingerly draped over it when I turn off the lights and take off the drape and shine a torch it causes a silhouette on the wall which makes me smile

elastic cake abstract

I had an abstract cooking teacher who used to tell us that the best way to cook a cake was with some elastic rubber bands.

Weather, wether, whether.

Too easy really as it could be whether or not to put the wether out in the weather. (I'd prefer not to if they haven't been shorn lately)

cries, photos, uncles.

Ben ripped in half five photos of the pope, amidst cries of dismay for all his uncles.

Straight, earrings, taste

I walked straight to the jewellers to return some earrings as they were not to my wife's taste.

Forage, foliage, corsage.

Pausing to forage in the foliage for a substitute corsage, Brice somehow still believed Juanita would be none-the-wiser.

Lovecraftian, lynx, drapes.

Not really wanting to delve into Lovecraftian works with those themes, I would, if I read them, wonder where the lynx fitted in and have to have the drapes closed, to keep the dark out.

conveyance, vehicle, maps

conveyance, vehicle, maps

We needed old fashioned maps to for the conveyance of the vehicle because our GPS let us down

pipsqueak allow pretend

I had to allow my little pipsqueak brother to pretend to be the pirate overlord in our game because he kept complaining to mum.

Dragon, hopeless, guitar.

I tried to play puff the magic dragon on the guitar but I gave up because I was hopeless at it so I gave up.

Rocket plastic engulf

The flames from the rocket will almost entirely engulf the plastic launchpad on take-off

Crib, delicious, cardboard

Don't be jealous, but I'm a big Addams Family fan, and when we had sex on your birthday, I was actually screaming "Fester! Fester!"

scorn, things, fish

I watched as a lizard searched in 27 different red buckets for a magical kidney pie.

Astute, woman, happy.

Back