Skip to main content

Lovin' on Lawson

Heck, I still like him, even though that is the unpopular opinion here.
Lawson is still more interesting than Travis or Ryan or David!
Yeah, he messed up, but can any of us here claim to be perfect all of the time in our lives?
And I want to see some more of his magic.

I'm totally off him. Forget the Clawson thing - he's really shown himself to be a total prick, the way he speak to the other HMs so aggressively and bizarrely. He's super high strung and aggro, seems very controlling too. Not the dude I thought he was in the first couple of weeks.

I'd rather that than a boring pot plant.

I'm totally off him. Forget the Clawson thing - he's really shown himself to be a total prick, the way he speak to the other HMs so aggressively and bizarrely. He's super high strung and aggro, seems very controlling too. Not the dude I thought he was in the first couple of weeks.
If thats the case (Ive only ever seen him have a go at Skye with good cause) then Cat has a bad effect on him.

Last edited:
I have never disliked him but I did think he was a wanker for letting the thing between Cat and him go too far. Really do not understand all the hatred.nooo.gif

The Magic Man made me a little teary, his letter to his Dad was touching.
I reckon his remorse is very genuine, not just being staged for the cameras.

Yeah, not sure that Clawson can be adequately replaced as a functioning SL.
Skye and Leo in comparison, ugh, their little spat was embarrassing, Leo's mental age is below Skye's.

Hope to see him around still. His magic is really impressive. I would have thought it had been faked by bb but somehow it seems he was really doing it in there.

He's probably quite literally screwed his chances of getting some kind of magic deal with Nine out of it though.

That's what I thought. I assumed he had gone on the show in the hopes of turning his magic act into a career. The whole trajectory of someones life shouldn't be determined by some dumb stuff they did in their twenties, but sometimes it is.

I think Lawson has handled himself really well in his post eviction interviews (except maybe discussing Candice not wanting to talk to him). The bottom line is he is a human being and human beings make mistakes. We don't know him or his situation, keep your head up Lawson!

I don't hate him at all. He is a 23 years old, and is still coming to terms with dealing with sexual attractions. He will learn you don't need to fuck every girl you want, particularly when in a committed relationship. Like all boys he is going to celebrate success and failures. The way this situation played out is a mere blip in what is hopefully going to be a long and happy life for him.

I mean let's face it. If this is the worst thing he ever does in his life then he can still be considered as a decent human being.

He and Cat will make a mint out of this, I bet the magazines are already waving around big cheques at them.
I am going to follow both on social media, Lawson especially.

I don't hate him at all. He is a 23 years old, and is still coming to terms with dealing with sexual attractions. He will learn you don't need to fuck every girl you want, particularly when in a committed relationship. Like all boys he is going to celebrate success and failures. The way this situation played out is a mere blip in what is hopefully going to be a long and happy life for him.

I mean let's face it. If this is the worst thing he ever does in his life then he can still be considered as a decent human being.

Exactly. We all make mistakes and we shouldn't have to pay for them eternally. I once had too many mojitos and pashed a gorgeous guy with great biceps. Only after the lights went up did I realize he was wearing boat shoes. BOAT SHOES! The shame of it all. I would hate to still be judged on that heinous error in judgement all these years later.

Back