Skip to main content

Let's appreciate Jade's BEAUTY, RADIANCE and POISE

Yeah Patrick is definitely sus.

I'm more of a Aiden&Emily type of guy.

tumblr_mrf9720y7r1r4sdiyo4_250.gif

no love for...
Jack-Amanda-Emily-3-jack-and-amanda-emily-35515156-245-211.gif

Let's appreciate Jade's BEAUTY, RADIANCE and POISE Ok, let's.

Now back to reality, is there anyone here who shudders at the reality of yet another week of JadEd? ... anyone?

Yes, I know, in space no one can hear you scream ...

King-Crimson-Throwback-Thursday-Image.jpg

Let's appreciate Jade's BEAUTY, RADIANCE and POISE Ok, let's.

Now back to reality, is there anyone here who shudders at the reality of yet another week of JadEd? ... anyone?

Yes, I know, in space no one can hear you scream ...

In the words of Eminem "JadEd don't know how sick they make me, they make me f'kin sick to my stomach, every time I think of them I puke"

In the words of Eminem "JadEd don't know how sick they make me, they make me f'kin sick to my stomach, every time I think of them I puke"
I knew I could count on you - the sole sane voice in the universe... but this aggressive language just before you're going beddy-byes, my shrink told me might give you bad dreams. Just tryin' to help :)

I knew I could count on you - the sole sane voice in the universe... but this aggressive language just before you're going beddy-byes, my shrink told me might give you bad dreams. Just tryin' to help :)

I appreciate the concern. As it turns out I DID have a bad dream.

I woke up in a dirty room, my leg chained up with a hacksaw beside me. A TV turns on, a puppet riding a tricycle says "we're going to play a little game, in exactly 3 minutes this room will be filled repeat audio of Jade asking Ed if long distance relationships work, and if he'd like to continue the relationship on the outside, this TV screen will show the face Jade pulls when she gets jealous and every kissing scene between Jade and Ed, it takes 3 minutes to cut off your leg or 5 minutes to cut through the chain"

I did the only logical thing... Took the hacksaw to my neck.

Okay, enough with the circle jerk guys.. time to put this thread back on the right track :)

25rjsl3.jpg

I appreciate the concern. As it turns out I DID have a bad dream.

I woke up in a dirty room, my leg chained up with a hacksaw beside me. A TV turns on, a puppet riding a tricycle says "we're going to play a little game, in exactly 3 minutes this room will be filled repeat audio of Jade asking Ed if long distance relationships work, and if he'd like to continue the relationship on the outside, this TV screen will show the face Jade pulls when she gets jealous and every kissing scene between Jade and Ed, it takes 3 minutes to cut off your leg or 5 minutes to cut through the chain"

I did the only logical thing... Took the hacksaw to my neck.

How INTERESTING, because I ALSO had a rather DISTURBING dream last night in which I was held against my will and physically restrained, my eyes pried open and forced to stare at a screen, my eyes given reprieve every few seconds with water by a CRAZED MEAT HEAD wearing a SOILED NAPPY and a GREEN HAT.

I was forced to endure DAYS and DAYS of this utterly NIGHTMARISH LANDSCAPE of violent temperaments, scenes of sadism, stockholm syndrome and ENTRAPMENT. This... WOMAN of ill repute, this SUCCUBUS had ENSNARED a young man into her VENUS FLY TRAP and night after night she would enchant him by rubbing her STUBBLY SECRET OYSTER DISPLAY up and down his thigh while she whispered Satanic verses into his ear and DRAINING his HUMOUR and DIGNITY away from him.

I cried out in anguish "hath here young master truly turned himself from the arms of God?! Why does he lay at night with Satan?!". The MEAT HEAD slowly turned toward me, but strangely never QUITE looking at me... he could see well enough to administer my tears for me, but there was a strange, glazed look about him... an air of RAMPANT IDIOCY.

"It not Satan" he moaned with a typically Houso accent.

ClockworkOrangeGIF2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

"It Tully".

How INTERESTING, because I ALSO had a rather DISTURBING dream last night in which I was held against my will and physically restrained, my eyes pried open and forced to stare at a screen, my eyes given reprieve every few seconds with water by a CRAZED MEAT HEAD wearing a SOILED NAPPY and a GREEN HAT.

I was forced to endure DAYS and DAYS of this utterly NIGHTMARISH LANDSCAPE of violent temperaments, scenes of sadism, stockholm syndrome and ENTRAPMENT. This... WOMAN of ill repute, this SUCCUBUS had ENSNARED a young man into her VENUS FLY TRAP and night after night she would enchant him by rubbing her STUBBLY SECRET OYSTER DISPLAY up and down his thigh while she whispered Satanic verses into his ear and DRAINING his HUMOUR and DIGNITY away from him.

I cried out in anguish "hath here young master truly turned himself from the arms of God?! Why does he lay at night with Satan?!". The MEAT HEAD slowly turned toward me, but strangely never QUITE looking at me... he could see well enough to administer my tears for me, but there was a strange, glazed look about him... an air of RAMPANT IDIOCY.

"It not Satan" he moaned with a typically Houso accent.

ClockworkOrangeGIF2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

"It Tully".

Is it wrong to be aroused by this?

50 shades of Tully.

I just want to say that even though I am not a big jade fan OMG her stomach is like a work of art.

True dat. Like it was carved from stone by Michelangelo. Very Tidy.
Unfortunately, her face was designed by Picasso.

[MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION], I need a gif for this that says how wrong he is ;)

I genuinely lol'ed out loud. Jade is cute if Daisy Duck is your thang.

images
I actually think there are times when Jade does look gorgeous, when she's all done up, has this real Jessica Simpson look at times, but it's rare.

This is in comparison to Tahan or Tully who are gorgeous at all times.

Back