Skip to main content

Is this jumpin article a joke?

Billie

Inked!
Awesome site donor
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-75/gallery/quiz-how-well-do/

How well do you know the final six??

Are they serious? How can they ask that question?

How can we truly "know" the housemates, with only a "daily", very heavily edited, show to see. No web cams/live streaming, Uplate show, games night, live blogs, etc. It's obvious this season has been directly aimed at tween girls and teen boys. No adult content at all has been shown. We have been shown the HM's in a very one-dimensional light. Worst season, probably designed to kill off BB in Australia forever. Great job, Nine. NOT!!!

3500 of these pages were required to adequately accomodate the size of skye's ass that baloons by the chocolate filled eating day
ApgqFQT.gif

Wow... I thought this thread was actually something important for a second... -_-

One of the "Your Power" questions last week was similar to Billies topic question.
I wrote a reply that it would be if we had seen any of the show, it was a Monday (day) question. Considering the last time we had seen any BB was the previous Thursday, it was impossible to answer it.. My post was deleted.

Then again last Thursday they had some skit of the boys saying goodnight to BB. Also Travis pulling the HM's out of bed as he did a spin into the bedroom. Suddenly I thought, that used to be something we would often see, HM's waking in the bedrooms or BB saying goodnight.....I think this season I wouldn't have seen that scenario maybe even 6 times.

BB 2014 should be known as Clayton's BB.

Back