Fix
Your
Bet
Your
House
On lina getting evicted.

(Lol i tried :))

Stay PRESSED over PRISUS

Who even is Ryan? What has he even done? He will even win, such injustice.(pretty much anything ryan hate related)

:)

The effort you put in.....

Prizus how I love thee
blah blah blah

Prizus you are my everything
some other incoherent Waco inspired Koolaid induced babble

Nah who am I kidding? This could apply to any of the card carrying Prizus cult members whose posts all merge into one huge unrecognisable blob after a while.

I still love yas. :kiss:

OMG

ps. who the fuck is your icon picture?? It looks like Emily Thorne

Number 1: 1,2,3 back to me!!!

Number 2: [start inflammatory hate thread and then scurry without replying again within it while people snatch weaves off each others' heads]

Number 3: bae bae Travis bae bae spooge bae

Number 4: awe4rfas musiq aweiorhaerugoaervg stoned aw4ierojaergjnareg yah awsfae

PS - I adore you all ^^^

Number 3 must be @AM_092[DOUBLEPOST=1416671595][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's another one:

"That gif will never get worn out"

Is that really Emma Roberts? She looks so different!
The photo Connoisseur is using is this one http://www.listal.com/viewimage/832145h
and it's Emma Roberts :)
I think she looks different because she's gone blonde since most of the time she's brunette.
Emily Thorn (Emily Van Camp from Revenge) is the girl I always use as my icon photo lol. That's why I know they're two different people.

The photo Connoisseur is using is this one http://www.listal.com/viewimage/832145h
and it's Emma Roberts :)
I think she looks different because she's gone blonde since most of the time she's brunette.
Emily Thorn (Emily Van Camp from Revenge) is the girl I always use as my icon photo lol. That's why I know they're two different people.

Oh lol sorry I thought you were talking about your own avatar there and was mucho confused. Although Con's pic also doesn't look much like Emma Roberts.

Back