Skip to main content

I'm worried that Lawson will win

Cat is like so many women I have met and know scheming trying to get everything they want using their body and looks and when they don't get it cry foul cry I'm a victim and sexism. Lawson fell for it he is as bad too he could have told her enough but he's too weak because like so many men they can't say no to a pretty face.
Lawson will have to pull more than a rabbit out of his hat to win from here but if Cat goes he might just get there. One hopes he doesn't though for the sake of the decent men , the few that are left.

Cat is like so many women I have met and know scheming trying to get everything they want using their body and looks and when they don't get it cry foul cry I'm a victim and sexism. Lawson fell for it he is as bad too he could have told her enough but he's too weak because like so many men they can't say no to a pretty face.
Lawson will have to pull more than a rabbit out of his hat to win from here but if Cat goes he might just get there. One hopes he doesn't though for the sake of the decent men , the few that are left.

This is the reverse of what usually happens these days. There are so many dating web sites for men that show all the "tricks" to seduce women http://www.bristollair.com/ . This is a role reversal because Lawson is a bit of a beta male, won't set boundaries or say "no", and has "people pleaser syndrome". Cat is a narcissist who really doesn't give a f**k about anything as long as she gets what she wants.

This is the reverse of what usually happens these days. There are so many dating web sites for men that show all the "tricks" to seduce women http://www.bristollair.com/ . This is a role reversal because Lawson is a bit of a beta male, won't set boundaries or say "no", and has "people pleaser syndrome". Cat is a narcissist who really doesn't give a f**k about anything as long as she gets what she wants.

Lawson only is like that when he's alone with Cat and isolated from the rest of the housemates.

I never took to Lawson. I thought there was something dodgy about him and now he just looks a tad pathetic and defeated. I also loathe magic. Creeps me out, like clowns.
I think Lawson is still grieving the loss of his mother. She died in his late teens I think? And he's only 23. He seems unstable :-( For lack of a better word.

I don't think either of them will win. They finally hooked up, there's not much left to happen with either of them now. Nothing new or interesting for either to offer as characters. Viewers will get bored of them and they'll be evicted.

Something is off about Cat. She is not shy to pursue Lawson AT ALL. For example when her towel "fell off". I think she could be a sociopath.

Yeah, deffs. I took one look at her and knew she was "something else" to put it nicely. "Completely fucking crazy" to put it honestly. I can easily see her getting into a fight with her partner and then jumping him from behind and ripping his throat out with her teeth. Like, that image just comes to me so clearly. And then... she'd cry about it.

Cat is such a typical white girl. Desperate and lonely and can't live without a man. She needs a nigga bitch to sort out her lack of brain power. Crying every 5 seconds. White girl trash.

Cat is dangerous, she reminds me glenn close in fatal attraction (bunny boiler) Cats twin seems like the normal one and cats the wierd twin , i agree on the narcissim I think she is one, and as a people pleaser lawson "needs" to please both parties which gets him into trouble, his need to be liked overrides hes love for anyone

Lawson has zero chance of winning, BUT I hope that Cat gets evicted next week, and then I get to see how he functions in the house without her - that will be most interesting.
I would be one of the few Lawson fans left anywhere - I still feel for him, despite the wrong he has done to Candice and her family.
His guilt and remorse seems all too real, not staged at all.

Alcohol is his big problem, he is a candidate to become an alcoholic for the rest of his life if he doesn't curb the drinking.

Yeah, I agree. And many the sliding-faced drunk man I have known.

I don't think he will win. He could have, if he'd stayed in his suit and smiled and kept his paws of stupid Cat.

This is off topic, but it really bothers me that in the house they always refer to Lawson being in a rel for 3 years, but outside in the media it's always 5 years. Be factual, people!

At the start of this series, I seriously put him up there to win. There was the perfect pairing with Aish, their amazing dance routine, his magic tricks and the Lawswing. If the whole Clawson thing didn't happen I honestly think he would've been up there to win.

I hope he realises that when he walks out of the house - he didn't just lose the trust of his (ex?)gf and her family as well as getting hate from Aus, but he also lost a significant chance at $250,000/$200,000 (however much the prize money sits at now).

As long as Cat is still in the BB house, Lawson has no chance of winning. If Cat is gone this week I fear that viewers will forget about that Cat / Lawson relationship ever existed, and or feel sorry for Lawson and make him winner for BB2014 [ cue Lawson magic fistbump ]

Lawson should be gone before Cat is what I am basically saying.

Lawson will have to pull more than a rabbit to win from here but if Cat goes he might just get there. One hopes he doesn't though for the sake of the decent men , the few that are left.

Maybe a hare out of his arse. :asshat: I don't want him to win.:arghh:

Back