Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I'm here!!!!!!!!!

I missed the first half because I thought it started at 7.30 xD

I actually love Ash- I think she's so funny xD Unlike Mr Sticky, usually my faves on MKR are the villains because they're so actually ridiculous xD

I'm exciteeeeeed to see what happens!!!

...hi originalflavours... welcome aboard!... cheers.

I love Ash, but only watched tiny bits of that show, she treated it the way it should be treated - farce and face time, she is a witty woman[DOUBLEPOST=1485680731][/DOUBLEPOST]Shit tennis fed leads

I think I vaguely remember Jay Laga'aia from Celebrity Big Brother back in 2002. No particularly bad memories come to mind, I think he was a perfectly nice/decent enough housemate from what I remember? Anyone else remember?

I think I vaguely remember Jay Laga'aia from Celebrity Big Brother back in 2002. No particularly bad memories come to mind, I think he was a perfectly nice/decent enough housemate from what I remember? Anyone else remember?
Omg I forgot til you said it

...I vaguely remember seeing him somewhere but no idea where though?... was he on 'Play School' once?... cheers.

Back