Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 9

Do you like or dislike the eating trials?…

• Total voters
But Julia seems to have a nickname for Denise? Bubba? Or is it Bubbles? Ding Dong was the nickname Daryl Somers had for her.

I wouldn't think it would be acceptable for Julia to call her anything but Denise if that daily mail story is true. Quite disrespectful of Julia actually if they aren't mates.

Look, Denise didn't show Ita Buttrose any respect. Denise thinks her own :poop: don't stink.

I think she would be quite nasty.

Look, Denise didn't show Ita Buttrose any respect. Denise thinks her own :poop: don't stink.

I think she would be quite nasty.
…when I met Denise back in the day in her heyday see seemed really nice eventually but as she’s becoming older it seems that she might be becoming a bit ‘crustier’… but… at this moment in time… I still like her… but!… that ashes urn was silly and a bit creepy… cheers.

…when I met Denise back in the day in her heyday see seemed really nice eventually but as she’s becoming older it seems that she might be becoming a bit ‘crustier’… but… at this moment in time… I still like her… but!… that ashes urn was silly and a bit creepy… cheers.

A bit crustier, I could have survived not hearing about her not going to shower, but will powder her fanny. 🤮:vomit:

Back