Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 9

Do you like or dislike the eating trials?…

• Total voters
…when we were kids in London England in the mid 60’s… if one of us kids were having a tantrum our mum would say… “ having a fidder fadder are we?… while your stamping your feet beat the dust out of the carpets for me will you?”… lol!… I remember it as clear as day lol!… cheers.
Throwing a paddy my mum used to say.
No idea now why it was called that thinking back on it?

Last edited:
…well… I’d loved to have done that rolling cage challenge… I would’ve revelled in it… Candice can fuck the hell off!… I can’t stand her…seriously she betteer be the first one to go or… or… or… anyway… thanks for the fun tonight… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

facebook is going off, Team Julia will stave etc. They aren't watching any more, but are still posting about the show. Challenge was unfair because Callum is bigger blah blah blah

Last edited:
Crazy drinks game. I cant imagine bangers and mash in a drink!
Reminds me of one of the guests in Below Deck, I think the main one, not Mediterranean. The primary guest had a birthday, and she had been in some kind of an accident and had to have her jaw wired together , so she could only eat liquid food through a straw. Her wish was to have everything her guests were having, but blended up. The poor chef was loosing it as he was blending up sirloin steaks, oysters, salads and every meal course, and of course there was always some kind of kerfluffle made and she would get pissed! They were all really demanding on meals tooThe chef was not happy lol and was losing it. Great chef but he was unhinged.

I can’t imagine what it must taste like, I am curious too.

Back