Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 7

Are you 'Team Julia' or 'Team Robert'?

• Total voters
…I remember that when I actually met Denise Drysdale that she had such beautiful perfume on… she must’ve put it on just before we met her… after a few days in the jungle it might be a tad bit different lol!… cheers.

Was being a well known Australian celebrity a bigger deal back in the days before overseas media became heavily saturated?

…Denise became a household celebrity because she did ridiculously funny antics on the ‘Ernie Sigley’ show… back then they were bigger celebrities because American show’s weren’t as dominant as they are today… cheers.

They haven't had sms voting since the first pre-recorded covid season back in 2021.
What happened (apart from the pre-recording) is that Telstra stopped all premium-rate calls and texts. Even Idol voting is now a regular mobile number. (Then their systems got overloaded because most mobile plans have unlimited texts, but I'm going off-topic)

What happened (apart from the pre-recording) is that Telstra stopped all premium-rate calls and texts. Even Idol voting is now a regular mobile number. (Then their systems got overloaded because most mobile plans have unlimited texts, but I'm going off-topic)
What do you mean by premium-rate calls/texts? What are they

…thanks for the fun tonight folks… I enjoyed the show tonight… Julia is actually being funny for a change… Denise has entered the jungle… she should be great fun… thanks again for starting the thread tonight Will… I hope you’re well soon Kaz… I love posting with you all it’s always fun… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Ooh! I am a perfume lover and I am curious what Denise was wearing.
…I never asked of course… what would I know?… at the time I was wearing Brut aftershave lol!… that’s how shit my standards were then lol!… it could’ve been worse… I could’ve been wearing Old Spice lol!… cheers.

…I like the way Julia is way more restrained this season… not as much screaming and shouting or so much idiotic behaviour… because of that… she’s been a little bit more humorous for it in my opinion… cheers.
I gotta say, and you might laugh at this, but Julia has grown on me over the years. I actually think she is quite smart, and after seeing her on “thank god you’re here” it’s evident that she is actually really good at witty lines and is a pretty decent comedian. Funnier than 90% of those comedians at melbourne comedy galah tbh.

She may revert to that screaming and shouting business though when they start running out of double entendres

Last edited:
Back