Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 4

Who are the ‘Celebrities’ that you like best on first impressions?…

• Michelle Bridges :… um… yeah!… enough said… let’s leave it at that eh?… **sigh**… move along…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…well thanks for the fun everyone… I really took to Stephen tonight… we saw a good side of him… Frankie too… he is a genuinely nice guy… I know that Skye annoys the fuck out of a lot of people but I like her… and you all know that Khahn’s my favourite… all the rest?… they’re nothing to me… they can all go first please?… and when is the ‘National Treasure’ coming in?… I can’t wait to be disappointed!… nite all… sleep tight… don’t let the bed bu……… pleasant dreams… cheers.

…well thanks for the fun everyone… I really took to Stephen tonight… we saw a good side of him… Frankie too… he is a genuinely nice guy… I know that Skye annoys the fuck out of a lot of people but I like her… and you all know that Khahn’s my favourite… all the rest?… they’re nothing to me… they can all go first please?… and when is the ‘National Treasure’ coming in?… I can’t wait to be disappointed!… nite all… sleep tight… don’t let the bed bu……… pleasant dreams… cheers.
They said it's going to be a Easter surprise for the National Treasure. So I assume it will be this Sunday (Easter Sunday) when they come in

Are the last 2 episodes worth me catching up on? I'm going to miss tomorrow as well? I may just have to watch this very casually since I'm always fucking working 3PM-9PM

um… are you trying to tell me something?… lol!… I quite enjoyed tonight’s episode the best mainly because Stephen and Frankie opened up and revealed great stuff about themselves… I thought it was really interesting… cheers.

Are the last 2 episodes worth me catching up on? I'm going to miss tomorrow as well? I may just have to watch this very casually since I'm always fucking working 3PM-9PM
To be honest I think you’re fine, there has been no real character development or faux relationships building happening. There was a bit of a tiff between Skye and Candice which is about all, Stephen very diplomatic and tried to quell it. You can tell Candice will happily get into a fight and stand her ground like the sportswoman she is, and Skye is well, you know Skye. Candice doesn’t back down willfully. So if you wanna see that, that’s about 20 minutes in tonight’s episode.

The greatest character development is honestly Robert Irwin, who is settling into his role well now, and doesn’t look like he needs to have a pee nearly as much as it did on the first couple episodes. He also has a badly acted fake laugh, but it maybe imoroving.

…by the way… when Zcsund can’t make it and create the thread because he has to work… if anyone else wants to create the episode (or even create a Poll)… can you please create it by 5:00 pm… if nobody wants to create one it still gives me enough time to do one ‘on the fly’ so to speak… (I never thought that I would be having to create them… I was only going to be watching the first two episodes lol!)… cheers.

Candice showed her true self last night.
She was a bitch. Skye was right she did throw her under the bus, and later on it was Skye apologising the most when IMO she didn't have to. Skye has a big heart and you can see she doesn't like confrontation, and she worked so hard in the challenge to bring her team the stars and for Candice to tell her she was selfish that was horrible. She thought she was so much better than Skye. I don't like Candice at all and yes she has a bitter face as someone said above.

What a stupid punishment the watermelon & rubberbands.

That could have broken her cheekbone, eye socket.
I really hate when they use animals for fun on a show. Eat the fish if you must but using it for a game show disgusting IMO.

I love the wildlife. As for insect getting stepped on I feel like it happens all the time.

I regularly smash rogue cockroaches that seemed to have gotten inside to pieces. Are y’all like completely buddhist or something?

Back