Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 18

Is there a reason why Brittany should still be in the jungle?

• Total voters
…what da fuck?… Ellie / Callum or Khahn… fuck me… KHAN’S gone!… fuck this fucking fucked up fucking shit fucking show!… they can fucking shove the fucking fucked up shitbox of a show up their fucking fucked arses!… fuck me!… my Khahn has gone!… how the fuck did fucking Brittany get to fucking stay fucking longer than Khahn?… fuck I’m fucking pissed off!… the fucking dead fuckers!… (I’m not happy)… cheers. 🤯🤬😡🥵

…what da fuck?… Ellie / Callum or Khahn… fuck me… KHAN’S gone!… fuck this fucking fucked up fucking shit fucking show!… they can fucking shove the fucking fucked up shitbox of a show up their fucking fucked arses!… fuck me!… my Khahn has gone!… how the fuck did fucking Brittany get to fucking stay fucking longer than Khahn?… fuck I’m fucking pissed off!… the fucking dead fuckers!… (I’m not happy)… cheers. 🤯🤬😡🥵

Get to the point.

What he said☝

Looks like you didn't get to spell his name right either ! 🤭

…as somebody said it last night… Robert is mouthing the EXACT lines that Chris ever used to say… Chris may as well stick his hand up his back like a ventriloquist’s dummy and mouth the words… FUCK YOU FUCKERS THAT VOTED MY KHAHN OUT!… I now have no incentive anymore to watch the show now but I will continue to create the thread and Poll regardless just because of you wonderful people… I luv’s you all… FUCK KHAHN GOING!… so as per usual… another Poll tomorrow night… see you tomorrow night… FUCK KHAHN GOING!… thanks for all the fun tonight… (except for MY FUCKING KHAHN GOING!) nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… FUCK KHAHN GOING!… cheers.

Oh boy, I predict that tomorrow's poll will have 10 options saying Khanh shouldn't have been voted out.

...hahaha!… you’re onto me bradnak lol!… I was going to do that EXACT thing lol!… BUT!… after a shock emergency meeting with all of my many many MANY other voices and personalities in my feeble brain… I’ve decided to… **what was that other voices?… yes yes okay…**… WE’VE decided not to go down that dark path so as to spare you all from me being like a spoiled little brat that didn’t get his way ranting on and on about it… wow!… who woulda thunk it?… my other voices in my head being the voices of reason?… colour me amazed!…

…so yeah… my same old same old usual silliness carries on as per usual tomorrow lol!… (whether that’s good or bad for all of you only you can decide that lol!… so yeah… business as usual tomorrow lol!… like I said bradnak… you sure was onto me lol!… cheers.

Back