Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 17

Is there a reason why Peter should still be in the jungle?

• Yes:… I would love to hear his life story… it would be so interesting to see as a movie…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes:… he could give us descriptions of EVERY footy game he ever played… we would be so riveted!…

• Yes:… he could give us step by step football lessons!… we’d ALL be able to learn aerial ping pong!…

• Yes:… I’m in awe of him and am waiting with bated breath on his every word (if he ever utters them)…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… based on just this show and refusing to look him up on the Internet… what can I say about Peter?… please anyone?… what the fuck can I say about him?… he used to play footy?… okaaaaaaaaaay… what else?… he says nothing on the show… he does nothing on the show… they say nothing about him on the show… is he actually on the show?… they may as well have a cardboard cut out of him in the background of the camp on the show… he’s absolutely nothing to me… why is he there?… why do they insist on having ANY football player of any code on the show at all?… it’s got me stuffed!… (at least I got to use this Poll after all lol!)… enjoy the show tonight folks… cheers.

Make it easier for yourself. Start the new thread, as soon as the latest episode finishes. 😂🤣😆

…that’s a good idea lol!… the thing is Kaz… it’s obvious to me that nobody else really wants to bother creating the thread so now when I have spare time at whatever time of day it is… I post it so that I either… don’t forget to post it or run out of time to post it… and… at the beginning of the day I always ask Mrs Sticky what do we have to do today?… she looks in her ‘little black book’ and then she’ll tell me what we have to do and at what times the appointments are and then I fit the posting of the thread in between those times… so it can be any time of the day lol!…

…hmmmmm!… starting the new thread as soon as the latest episode finishes?… I like it!… great idea sweetness!… thanks for the idea!… lol!… cheers.

…they’re showing more of Peter at the moment that they ever have before… are they telling us something?… cheers.

Back