Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity! 2016 Photoshop Thread

pecan

Awesome site donor
Maybe wrong thread but can we have a ImaCelebAU photoshop thread?

I concur. :D

2k25w7.jpg

...aw nuts!... my desktop computer has chucked a massive tanty and is going back to Asus to be repaired...my Photoshop program is on it... I may be getting it back within a week they tell me... I'm using my darling wife's laptop at the moment... I can't do it on this... BUMMER!!!!!... we finally get a Photoshop Thread and I can't participate!... oh the inhumanity!!!!... great stuff so far guys... please keep them coming... I'll be envying you all the way lol!... cheers.

...aw nuts!... my desktop computer has chucked a massive tanty and is going back to Asus to be repaired...my Photoshop program is on it... I may be getting it back within a week they tell me... I'm using my darling wife's laptop at the moment... I can't do it on this... BUMMER!!!!!... we finally get a Photoshop Thread and I can't participate!... oh the inhumanity!!!!... great stuff so far guys... please keep them coming... I'll be envying you all the way lol!... cheers.

Plenty of weeks left Mr Stickyfingers! Lets hope you get it back in working condition soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1454651794][/DOUBLEPOST]Courtney ready for some jungle timeCourtney1.jpg

View attachment 51161 Challenge time - Beam me up Warney! (& fev)

beammeup-jpg.51161

...^^^^... that is so totally awesome Coight!... magnificent work my friend... well done!... and yeah... the show is supposed to go for about 6 weeks so the sooner that I get my computer back the better.... **Sticky strums his fingers while waiting... waiting.... waiting...**... cheers.

...hahahaha!... you're on fire Coight!... great stuff my friend... damn I wish that I had my computer!... I'm supposed to be getting it back within 7-8 days... this is killing me!... lol!... keep that artwork coming my friend... they are hilarious!... cheers.

Back