1. You've reached the largest Big Brother Australia discussion forum on the internet. You're free to look around but to join the discussion you'll need to register an account. Use the sign up button to get started.

If you were an Intruder........

Discussion in 'Australian Big Brother Talk' started by elmasdaughter, Aug 7, 2013.

1. elmasdaughter

elmasdaughter New Member

How hard would it be to be an Intruder, walking in there amongst a group who have already bonded?

Just imagine.........there are some poor buggers out there just waiting for the call ;)

If you were to go in as one.......how would you behave?
  2. mikidiki

mikidiki Well-Known Member

Do you even have to have intruders this year? There are already too many housemates and if they want to keep up with the "twists" how about NO intruders this year!
  3. bleachy_dude

bleachy_dude Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to some surprise double evictions
  4. Noxious

Noxious New Member

If I was an intruder i would just go in and sleep with Drew then I wouldnt care if I got kicked out or I stayed...

It would be like Mission Acomplished
  5. kxk

kxk MY DJ NICK/NICKELODEON

Perfect response, and while your at it give Jade a slap, tim a poke, ben a clue - and take some gaffer tape for a few of the loudmouths.
  6. mikidiki

mikidiki Well-Known Member

LOL! Gotta love this answer! Me 2!
  7. Allgood

Allgood New Member

No joke about the number of housemates, those bedrooms much wreak of feet and day old stale farts. It's resulting in HM's like Jasmine and Sharon getting almost zero air time.