Skip to main content

If you were an Intruder........

E

elmasdaughter

How hard would it be to be an Intruder, walking in there amongst a group who have already bonded?

Just imagine.........there are some poor buggers out there just waiting for the call ;)

If you were to go in as one.......how would you behave?

Do you even have to have intruders this year? There are already too many housemates and if they want to keep up with the "twists" how about NO intruders this year!

Do you even have to have intruders this year? There are already too many housemates and if they want to keep up with the "twists" how about NO intruders this year!

I'm looking forward to some surprise double evictions

If I was an intruder i would just go in and sleep with Drew then I wouldnt care if I got kicked out or I stayed...

It would be like Mission Acomplished

Perfect response, and while your at it give Jade a slap, tim a poke, ben a clue - and take some gaffer tape for a few of the loudmouths.

No joke about the number of housemates, those bedrooms much wreak of feet and day old stale farts. It's resulting in HM's like Jasmine and Sharon getting almost zero air time.

Back