Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they reveal ALL of the housemates, there won't be much of a suprise on the first night. You want to judge them when they get in the house, not the 30 seconds they show on an advertisement.

They only revealed this many last year.

The only reason I rushed all my cooking and cleaning tonight was to make the 'investigating' tonight... Well, that's it then

Well if they reveal ALL of the housemates, there won't be much of a suprise on the first night. You want to judge them when they get in the house, not the 30 seconds they show on an advertisement.
It wasn't that, the wait is killing me and these 30 seconds promo keeping me alive.

oh shucks, why are they hiding rest of the housemates??? Everyone should get same treatment?
I think that they should have shown at least one more just to complete the week. Do you believe that this early revealing of the housemates gives them an advantage or disadvantage in the game?

Damn. I start work late on Fridays and we don't have any late night stalking to do.

Oh well at least we got every single reveal. Sucked in Alex ;)

Don't be surprised if there is another reveal during The Block tomorrow. Won't be one on Saturday and Sunday something can possibly be shown as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back