Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping this in here...

Hello BrotherHood,

I thought that I would introduce myself to you all. I am new to Behind Big Brother this year, although I have been apart of the BrotherHood for a number of years and have viewed this wonderful forum and website for a long time and now I am a member!

If you could please support me during the show as I will be supporting all the housemates (unless my mind moves to one) and give me a follow on my NEW twitter account: bbau9_zach.

I hope you enjoy having me here as I will enjoy being here! Please feel free to ask me any questions and give me a follow!

Interesting Fact: I know Alex, Executive Producer in real life really well!

IF this is not in the right place, feel free to remove or move this thread.

Hey BrotherHood!
The intruder who will be evicted tonight has not yet been evicted. We are not showing any footage of the intruders as there may be a surprise with the intruders on this evening's show!

Kind Regards,
John

I said at the beginning of this thread that surely it'd be easier to find a 6'6 redheaded female than some of the other ones we've tackled and yet here we are at 11pm ffs.

Hmm interesting.
If it's her, I am not going to like her because she's fake all over.

Her body looks POST OP! Can't put my finger on it - but something seems fake about her...
Maybe she's the trannie we wanted! Would you like her then???

yh5CqNE.png

Hmm
Im pretty sure this is the same Gemma but 5 year ago. the recent wedding one was in 2013

1929426_65937004237_6465965_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back