Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #4 - 2/09 - Mandurah Magician / Lawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
but isnt it off season now? they just had Mad Monday
Yes but they have things like trade week and pre season training which they need to be around for. A professional AFL player would not jeopardise his career by going into the BB house as a current, contracted player.[DOUBLEPOST=1409656954][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can now confirm it is Nathan Wilson

Type in Twitter: #MandurahMagician . There is a post up there all the way from November 2013 ;)
Haha maybe he got delisted recently? Alex M is a sneaky liar as well:p

Why put an actual AFL celebrity into a non-celeb BB house? Just why why WHY?! :arghh:

He was hash tagged as mandurahmagician
e04cqAi.png

Ok so for clarity..

NOT NATHAN WILSON?? WHO EVER THE FUCK THAT IS

But there has been an ad in WA for Mandurah Magician.

He would have got a dispensation -

Unfair advantage when you already have a football team and supporters to vote for you?

Ok so for clarity..

NOT NATHAN WILSON?? WHO EVER THE FUCK THAT IS

But there has been an ad in WA for Mandurah Magician.
Well @JordanS put some doubt in my mind but I was 100% sure before that that it could not possibly be Nathan Wilson.[DOUBLEPOST=1409657140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't take his word as gospel.
I definitely don't but I had other evidence as well which helped me create my argument:D

Well in that case he might be getting preferential treatment by Alex if he was RT on the Sunday and happens to just be great timing this season for him to be in it. If he auditioned at start of year he wouldnt have known when it would air so how could he put his football career on the line like that? I think its a friend of a friend job again.

When I first saw Heidi's tweet I thought of a Western Australian Aboriginal who plays AFL at a lower level who is known as the Mandurah Magician because of their ability to produce some magic on a sporting field. They usually refer to the aboriginals players as magicians in AFL.

So Nathan was at a basketball game Mandurah Magic. start looking up players from that team!

So he has a connection with Heidi ... So it's at this stage just Katie that has the loosest connection with people from BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back