Skip to main content

HOUSEMATE ED (because i'm shallow)

you know what, i'm just going to start a thread because damn. does anyone remember him playing afl? i know his brother but can't remember him that well.

Honey, you're not shallow! He seems like a very nice man, despite the part where I have to keep picking myself up from the floor every time I think of him. Swoon!

Apparently when he played for some Melbourne team whose name I have instantly forgotten the girls used to call him 'Sex Ed.' In a nod to my favourite talking horse, I am now calling him Mr Sex.

He looks like someone who is very pleased with himself and whatever he has of a personality is all about how awesome and great he is.

Ed played for North Melbourne. I suspect Xavier will like him. After all, Ed's brother Nick Lower plays for Xavier's beloved Bulldogs.

I do remember Ed playing for North. I liked him as a player and I think it's gonna translate over to liking him as a housemate. I suppose you could say he's one of my early favourites.

Anyway, just some Ed pics to keep us occupied for now. Nothing too great but it's the best we got at the moment. :p

l1qq.png

o5q7.png

14o6.png

A couple extra pics in this thread.

Honey, you're not shallow! He seems like a very nice man, despite the part where I have to keep picking myself up from the floor every time I think of him. Swoon!

Apparently when he played for some Melbourne team whose name I have instantly forgotten the girls used to call him 'Sex Ed.' In a nod to my favourite talking horse, I am now calling him Mr Sex.

Mr Sex for the win, I say! I will not tire of watching and listening to this one!

ED - well he likes Melbourne and that's a good start. Tall, looks like he has a decent body, bloody awful tie
Prediction - his attempted to impress the women will fall short. Will probably shower nude, unfortunately.
Update - hasn't really caught my eye, hard to when Tim steals focus

PS, anyone for Sex Ed?

(If this thread is half as entertaining as the Ray thread last year, I'll... I dunno, I'll be happy I guess lol).

Is it wrong if I like Ed and Drew, too? In all these years of BB there has never been a tall dark handsome man to my taste and now there are two. So purty.

Oh yes definite lack of tall dark and handsome. I don't even care if he's interesting or not, I'll just appreciate looking at him haha

Back