Skip to main content

Housemate #4 - Ben

insider06

I know this has been posted in the other thread but I think there should be an Official Thread for Housemate reveal number 4.

From the Official BBAU twitter page: "Be watching Channel 9 tonight from 7.00pm. Who will be Housemate Reveal #4? #BBAU #BigTwist"

I am guessing it will be a Male tonight after 2 females have been revealed consecutively. Wonder if they will be older or younger. Unique or something we have seen before. We will just have to wait and see I guess.

I am guessing it will be a Male tonight after 2 females have been revealed consecutively. Wonder if they will be older or younger. Unique or something we have seen before. We will just have to wait and see I guess.

Maybe it's the "token" gay... Hopefully he's "older", attractive, and non-typical...

Maybe it's the "token" gay... Hopefully he's "older", attractive, and non-typical...
Hmm I wonder if there will be a token gay this year. I can't remember a gay housemate I haven't liked in Australian Big Brother except for Nick2007 (The starburst winner). Some of my favourite housemates of all time were gay e.g. Jonny2001, Nathan2002, David2006, Zach2007, Ben2012.

I'm thinking he will be the Rock Star - maybe a really loud character.

Wonder if they would put in someone with a disability - maybe vision impaired.

OMFG. The same thing was posted on the Official Big Brother Facebook page and I have seen about 10 different comments saying things like :"Wait, what? Big Brother starts tonight? I thought it was next Monday? Awesome!" How dumb can people get?

Hmm I wonder if there will be a token gay this year. I can't remember a gay housemate I haven't liked in Australian Big Brother except for Nick2007 (The starburst winner). Some of my favourite housemates of all time were gay e.g. Jonny2001, Nathan2002, David2006, Zach2007, Ben2012.

Which one was Nick? Was he the one with Schapelle Corby eyebrows?

Which one was Nick? Was he the one with Schapelle Corby eyebrows?
He was the socially awkward one who didn't add to the series at all. He entered as the starburst winner and was nominated and than evicted the first opportunity the Housemates and Public had to nominate and evict him I think.

It will be during Big Bang Theory or Arrow. so this guy will appeal to nerds or comic book lovers

Back