Skip to main content

Has Jade been treated unfairly by Big brother?

I think her purpose was twofold: to possibly disrupt Ed and Jade's relationship and to ask questions. She's not a particularly dynamic housemate, but she's articulate and persistent. She digs for information and gets it.She's a vehicle. Look at how Tim was able to 'confess' to her in the PS about why Drew has to go. The fact that he couldn't look her in the eye as he said it was an interesting tell but perhaps more believable than the rant to BB yesterday. Tim will win and he's interesting, but I cringed at the 'poor me' sob story. Had he looked BB or Drew in the eye I might have found it all credible. But he almost pulled it off with Maddie.

Tim never looks people in the eye when he's confessing or saying something important. It's a shame.

Tim never looks people in the eye when he's confessing or saying something important. It's a shame.
This was bad, or perhaps I was just surprised that a game player of his strength blew his chance/s where Drew is concerned (obviously in my eyes). Drew was happy to take it face to face and Maddie had on her most 'engaged' face, but Tim was coy and childish. I don't mind Peter Pan, but this was uncomfortable for me at least. And scapegoating Boog, who's a larrikin/bogan but no real danger was a bit pathetic. I have no opinion on 'the slap', and the pea incident was erghh, but really, he seems peeved because she's outTimmed him on a few occasions, although he's not usually crass.
Sorry, I've gone on too long. Coy Tim makes me cringe.

Must keep a straight face at the use of phrases such as "pathetic attempts to secure a love interest" and "desperate doesn't even cut it" to defend Jade...of all people.

Not sure where you embellished that from. Anyways, while Jade is getting all loved up by a hotty, the little creep lies awake doing his own head in about a chick called Boog who can't stand him! Credit to Jade for sticking with one bloke as opposed to creepy creeperson who has tried and embarrassingly failed with each of his 4, 5 or is it 6 attempts!

methix called several posters 'fucking incests people', 'YOU WANNA START A FUCKING WAR U ****', 'YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT' and 'i will fuck your face off'. If your going to say that, no one is going take you seriously.

a mod later came in to clarify that the voting lines were not a problem and all they did was trying to throw shit.

Hahaha

vx0l8y.jpg

Jade's facebook page run by friends supports racist comments and wonders why it offends people.

Bush pig? dirty Chinese slut? Ape?

Not sure where you embellished that from. Anyways, while Jade is getting all loved up by a hotty, the little creep lies awake doing his own head in about a chick called Boog who can't stand him! Credit to Jade for sticking with one bloke as opposed to creepy creeperson who has tried and embarrassingly failed with each of his 4, 5 or is it 6 attempts!

As if she had that much to choose from.The only single guys are Ed and Tim. Drew had Tully. Before him and Tully were a thing she flirted up a storm with Drew. Just an example of how some comments by fans of Jade make no damn sense.

As if she had that much to choose from.The only single guys are Ed and Tim. Drew had Tully. Before him and Tully were a thing she flirted up a storm with Drew. Just an example of how some comments by fans of Jade make no damn sense.

In the grand scheme of things, out of that tiny pool of 3 fellas... She had 2 of them lusting after her at one stage or another and she chose the one who was the hardest to crack.... The thrill of the chase! Think of it this way, all the haters thought Drew and Tully would never amount to anything after their on-screeen trainwreck of a fling...Now look at em go!

vx0l8y.jpg

Jade's facebook page run by friends supports racist comments and wonders why it offends people.

That's bloody disgusting. I'd be ashamed to be a member of a page supporting any HM that allows absolute trash like that. These people are going on about someone they don't know on their tv screen... hate to think what they say about people they do know in real life. Who in the f is running that page?! Some kid? Ugh Facebook is a cesspool.

Um, first you call Tim "asexual", then you imply he is some kind of stalkerish sexual predator, so what is it? Make up your mind!
I suspect you are watching Big Brother overdubbed in a language other than your native one, because it's obvious the plotline that you're watching is not matching up with the real show that is being broadcast.
I laffed and laffed with your joke that Ed is a hottie - you are quite the comedian, and then you kicked it up another notch by saying "all loved up" - hahahahahaha. Stop it!
The laffs a kept a coming with "Jade sticking to one bloke". Oh the memories of all the guys joking about Jade behind her back flirting with them and touching them and Matt basically telling her to back off due to his gf. And her jealous grief over losing ownership of Drew to Tully. Yup, Jade the one-man woman.
Tim has made it fairly clear that his strategy was never to establish relationships, so any romances he pursues on this show would be for the sake of the game/entertainment etc, so I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to prove about him. He got kisses from girls and remained a free agent. I think Tim would be smart enough to know that a showmance would be a bit of a death knell for his chances of winning the game.
But one thing you mentioned...funny how "that chick Boog who can't stand Tim" was talking about how she found him attractive and was wanting him to make a move and would see where it went at the last party night they had. Definitely sounded like she can't stand him.

Um, first you call Tim "asexual", then you imply he is some kind of stalkerish sexual predator, so what is it? Make up your mind!
I suspect you are watching Big Brother overdubbed in a language other than your native one, because it's obvious the plotline that you're watching is not matching up with the real show that is being broadcast.
I laffed and laffed with your joke that Ed is a hottie - you are quite the comedian, and then you kicked it up another notch by saying "all loved up" - hahahahahaha. Stop it!
The laffs a kept a coming with "Jade sticking to one bloke". Oh the memories of all the guys joking about Jade behind her back flirting with them and touching them and Matt basically telling her to back off due to his gf. And her jealous grief over losing ownership of Drew to Tully. Yup, Jade the one-man woman.
Tim has made it fairly clear that his strategy was never to establish relationships, so any romances he pursues on this show would be for the sake of the game/entertainment etc, so I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to prove about him. He got kisses from girls and remained a free agent. I think Tim would be smart enough to know that a showmance would be a bit of a death knell for his chances of winning the game.
But one thing you mentioned...funny how "that chick Boog who can't stand Tim" was talking about how she found him attractive and was wanting him to make a move and would see where it went at the last party night they had. Definitely sounded like she can't stand him.

Oh yes, of course... I remember now. The last party when little Boogsie called the creep a WANKER more than once! Look, I'm not even talking about him here anyway... This was initially about Jade apparently lying regards the wanker's pre-planned sleazy moves on her going into the Presidential Suite. Just sick to the eyeballs of the Tim FanDumb dominating every friggen thread in this entire forum.... Intimidating other posters to the point of silence. Go sing his praises together in his appreciation thread, which is rather lacking in length I might add.

Oh yes, of course... I remember now. The last party when little Boogsie called the creep a WANKER more than once! Look, I'm not even talking about him here anyway... This was initially about Jade apparently lying regards the wanker's pre-planned sleazy moves on her going into the Presidential Suite. Just sick to the eyeballs of the Tim FanDumb dominating every friggen thread in this entire forum.... Intimidating other posters to the point of silence. Go sing his praises together in his appreciation thread, which is rather lacking in length I might add.

And the tumbleweeds roll by as you try to assemble anything remotely resembling logical or rational thought.
Intimidating other posters? To the point of silence?
You mean like telling them to go congregate in one thread and not venture anywhere else?
That would be scary, and intimidating.

If the tables were turned...and it was Ed lusting after a relationship with Jade...and he was constantly touching her, following her everywhere and agreeing with everything she said..and planning moves to her home city to be close to her while she was showing no interest and perhaps a bit of concern....Jade fans would be rightly be calling Ed a creepy pervert stalker who should be tossed in jail and the key thrown away.

Jade is lucky that as a female she can get away with that type of behavior while apparently even if Tim had done what she is accusing him of he is a creepycreepperson. Double standard much?

Jade Loved up by a hotty??? I dont know what show that person is watching. It cant be the same one I am.

Jade's edit seems pretty accurate IMO. If it wasnt for this storyline she would get no airtime at all because she does nothing else but obsess on Ed.

And the tumbleweeds roll by as you try to assemble anything remotely resembling logical or rational thought.
Intimidating other posters? To the point of silence?
You mean like telling them to go congregate in one thread and not venture anywhere else?
That would be scary, and intimidating.

Haha... I know, that would be frightening wouldn't it?! But that is EXACTLY what most of Jade (and Ed's) fans have been forced to do for most of the season. Believe it or not, they actually do have fans! Otherwise they wouldn't still be in the bloody house!

vx0l8y.jpg

I don't understand people like this. These comments are WORSE than any comments Tahan has made. How does it make sense to hate somebody because you think they are awful WHILE being even MORE awful then that person? It's one thing to say your opinion or be upset about something, but this stuff really crosses the line.

If the tables were turned...and it was Ed lusting after a relationship with Jade...and he was constantly touching her, following her everywhere and agreeing with everything she said..and planning moves to her home city to be close to her while she was showing no interest and perhaps a bit of concern....Jade fans would be rightly be calling Ed a creepy pervert stalker who should be tossed in jail and the key thrown away.

Jade is lucky that as a female she can get away with that type of behavior while apparently even if Tim had done what she is accusing him of he is a creepycreepperson. Double standard much?

Jade Loved up by a hotty??? I dont know what show that person is watching. It cant be the same one I am.

Jade's edit seems pretty accurate IMO. If it wasnt for this storyline she would get no airtime at all because she does nothing else but obsess on Ed.

With all due respect, the 'unrequited love story', although cringeworthy, was a fairly sound strategy for Tim Brunera...Got him to the final 2! I don't remember anyone wanting to lock him up, let alone throw away the key!! He had it BBBAAADD for the lovely Kate.

Edit: I had attached a screen shot of my post supposedly being deleted from facebook but it seems it was my privacy settings. Ooops. Silly me ;)

Last edited:
Back