Skip to main content

Gran Hermano 15 (BB Spain)

Vitín just led Paula, Omar, Luis, Alfredo and Paco in an impromptu sing and dance along to the Backstreet Boys Everybody.

BynYMyvCEAAdMzr.jpg

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:[DOUBLEPOST=1411902597][/DOUBLEPOST]Paco was TERRIBLE.

if I understood spanish I would watch, SOOOOO attractive

Not enough hours in the day. I'd have to become a full time couch potato to be able to set aside ample time to watch BBs occurring in the same period. I struggle to keep up with the aussie version as it is, much less another series.

So I've stayed up way past my bed time to catch up on the gala and summaries and while I may have fast forwarded at times I think I've caught most of the main points. Apologies in advance for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes but I've got to get this done quick and catch some sleep!

The 4th Gala on Sunday night was the first eviction and unlike ours was a complete surprise to the contestants - they had expected it to happen on Thursday - meaning most were in their pyjamas! Despite overwhelming public opinion being that Paula would go when the moment came and Mercedes crossed to the house to announce the evictee it was Paco. So off he was to be interviewed on stage in his pyjamas.

Byp6k7rIEAAmAff.jpg

Paco and his Mum after his eviction.

There was some uproar about the result online saying it was rigged (they really wanted Paula out) so they announced the percentages but not the names on air. The percentages with my picks were:

40% - Paco
31.2% - Paula (?)
16.8% - Fran (?)
8.1% - Azahara (?)
3.9% - Yolanda (?)

David Bustamante who is a Spanish singer was on hand to hide this weeks immunity object which was a copy of his latest album and this time Omar found it. So he Vitín and Alfredo are immune from Thursdays nominations.

Bustamante-pasea-concursantes-permanecen-inmoviles_MDSIMA20140929_0006_11.jpg

Mayca tries hard not to react - she is apparently a huge fan.

The weekly task is 'More or Less' which is pretty much the same as our rank the housemates task. It's already created a bit of drama when the contestants were asked to rank themselves from most to least sincere. Shaima was put as least sincere by the contestants which she did not like at all, and she went OFF.

BythCJPCUAEdwO5.jpg

Most to least sincere - why Omar is second most sincere I have no idea.

To more general house happenings the sisters (Loli and Mayca) have been very busy recently, featuring in a lot in the daily summaries. They're definitely major contenders and the cheers they get are always quite loud so much so that the other contestants are starting to realise just how much of a threat they are. One of their strengths is that they've taken on the mother role in the house and as such most contestants are afraid to challenge them especially when it comes to matters of food or cleaning. Luis and Fran have recognised the threat they pose and have been leading the charge against them mainly focussing on the sisters control of kitchen. They had been discussing leading a possible mutiny against the sisters but they quickly backed down once they realised they weren't going to get support from the other contestants.

On and individual front Loli has added a few more skills to her CV. When not cleaning Loli does tarot readings and volunteered to read Alejandra and Yolanda's futures. She told Yolanda that she would marry and have children with Jonathan and now she's all flirty with him which has caused some drama with Vitín who has a bit of a crush on Yolanda. But tarot reading is not her only special talent she also claims to speak with spirits and wanted to do a seance! This caused Luis and Alfredo to threaten to leave the house because in Luis' opinion spirits are not something you should disturb and Alfredo is a very devout Catholic. The whole thing actually caused Alfredo to cry and Shaima thinks she's a devil worshipper! Then to top it all off Loli performed a spell to help Jonathan sleep!

tumblr_ncq1h8c3bI1seuriqo1_500.jpg

Loli performs her spell - Alfredo is probably somewhere praying for her salvation.

Younger sister Mayca has also been at the centre of a huge fight with Shaima. Mayca accused her of putting dirty clothes in with the clean ones which set Shaima off. There was some back and forth with Mayca also telling her off for seeping in her bed and Shaima had a go at her for apparently calling her a gold digger which Mayca denied. Shaima also accused her and the other contestants of picking on her because she's a Muslim. They ended up calling a house meeting over it and everyone pretty much agreed that Shaima intentionally tries to get into fights for the attention.

Otherwise in less important news. Omar and Luis have both shaved the hair off, why I don't know. The showmance continues between Omar and Paula and Jonathan and Juanma are quick becoming the pranksters of the house. Also @MADONNA will be happy to know that Rubia was recently voted the 3rd most popular female contestant in a poll on the official website.

Back