Skip to main content

Gran Hermano 15 (BB Spain)

Brekkie

Staff member
A real quick summary from the launch:

Firstly really do think that out of all the classic BB themes this one has aged the best:

Housemates were auditioned in pairs and groups - and were announced as such, so everyone has known all year this year would be based around pairs. HMs have gone in as individuals, pairs or trios. It is still to be revealed how this will affect the game (there is a show tonight which might shed more light on it).

The big launch twist though was simple - the host moved in with them, but obviously as they're playing in pairs she needed a partner, so moved in with a chicken. Officially it was supposed to be until today, but she sneaked out in the middle of the first night, so it was less of a twist than it first appeared.

Episode 1 (Part 1 of 3 - the launch is nearly 3 hours!):

Oh I did not know we'd get a thread for GH. I've only seen the launch gala and already I'm enjoying it more than ours!

CUADRADO_LUIS_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_FRAN_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

Luis (23) and Fran (47) from Ronda, Málaga. Luis is a bullfighter and Fran is his manager. Single and married respectively.

CUADRADO_JOSE_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_PAULA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

José (24) and Paula (19). José is originally from México but move to Barcelona four months ago after his wife divorced him via a letter. Paula is from Barcelona but has lived in Hawaii with her father. Both work is some sort of sales and both are currently single. They didn't know each other prior to the show.

CUADRADO_MAYKA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_LOLI_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

Loli (41) and Mayca (36). Sisters who are both unemployed cleaners from Puente Genil, Córdoba. Thought they'd been employed to clean the house and didn't know they were contestants until Mercedes told them. Married and divorced respectively.

CUADRADO_SHEIMAA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_JUANFRANCISCO_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

Shaima (18) and Paco (40). Shaima is a student from Ceuta. A Muslim her family does not approve of her decision to go on the show. Paco is a taxi driver from Madrid he apparently didn't know he was going in the house (but he had a VT so that's bullshit). Both single. They didn't know each other prior.

CUADRADO_JUANMA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_JONATHAN_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

Juan Manuel (31) and Jonathan (25). Cousins from Valencia. Juan Manuel is a surf instructor and Jonathan is a sports instructor of some kind. Both single.

CUADRADO_OMAR_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_VITIN_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_ALFREDO_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

Omar (25), Vitín (29) and Alfredo (23). Omar is a butcher and Vitín is a salesman and they are friends from Madrid. Alfredo is a spruiker and also from Madrid but Alfredo doesn't know he's Omar's half-brother. Omar will at some point reveal their connection.

CUADRADO_ALEJANDRA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_YOLANDA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

Alejandra (20) and Yolanda (22). Cousins from Albacete. Alejandra is a waitress and Yolanda works in PR, they both seem a little ditzy. Alejandra dumped her boyfriend just before going into the house. Yolanda is single.

CUADRADO_HUGO_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_RUBIA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg
CUADRADO_AZAHARA_LIMPIO-150x150.jpg

Hugo (18), Rubia (2) and Azahara (31). Rubia is Hugo's pet goat and both from Pontevedre and apparently Rubia is a legit contestant (I know right?). Azahara didn't have a pair at first but chose Hugo and Rubia later. She is from Marbella, Málaga and is an animal lover and vegetarian (but she eats fish) and hates bullfighting.

My favourites from the launch would be Loli & Mayca and Azahara. Loli & Mayca were quite hilarious and seem really down to earth. I'm not sure if I'll continue to like Azahara though as she's had a few cries so I don't know if she's going to be an emotional wreck like Tully. That being said she's already created a bit of drama in the house between Luis and herself over bullfighting.

The whole Mercedes going in was a bit of a flop as she was meant to stay in the house until yesterday but only lasted the one night. It was funny to see her interactions with Shaima though. Shaima is another contestant that looks like she's going to bring the drama. Already she's put a few of the other contestants out of place and she's creating even more drama outside the house. Her family disowned her after the launch gala but then all these twitter posts featuring her killing animals turned up and now the public is coming for her blood which is, I suspect, why her family has suddenly changed their tune and are supporting her now.

I'll probably try to keep up with it considering how crap ours has been and it's only the two galas a week plus the debate.

omg RUBIA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why isn't our casting like this? Loli looks AMAZING.

SLAY me Joanathan y Alfredo
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif

does anyone know where i can download this? I cant watch it online because not enough data, but will be able to download it at a friends.
Thanks

does anyone know where i can download this? I cant watch it online because not enough data, but will be able to download it at a friends.
Thanks

I haven't found it anywhere other than daily motion or the official site. Sorry.

That was a nice write up @Consuela! If u keep watching can you please post updates here for those who no hablan español! :)

Yeah I will when I catch up! It's hard to find a spare three (or six) hours to watch the galas during the week so I'm catching up tomorrow. However I've seen from the feeds that José has WALKED and that Paula and Omar are the first showmance. Oh and Alfredo totally knew Omar was his half brother (such a let down!).

Ok so Gala 2 saw Mercedes announce that there would be nominations and an eviction during Gala 3. Which goes against everything that was said before the season about delaying the first eviction to the second week so that the public could get to know the contestants better.

Anyway we're introduced to the weekly task 'Mission to Mars' where the contestants have to complete a space themed obstacle course. They also brought back the evil clown for a mini task where the pairs were asked questions and wrong answers earned the contestant a pie to the face.

A new feature of this season is the immunity object. Each week celebrities will enter the house and hide an object that if found will give that contestant and their partner(s) immunity from nominations. This weeks guests are 'Coque' and 'Recio' (characters from a TV show) who hid the immunity lobster in the bedroom. The contestants only had a few minutes in which to find the lobster. Shaima suggested that Rubia may have eaten it and that they should cut her open to check. This earned her some death stares from Hugo and Azahara. Their time expired before anyone could find the lobster.

As for the contestants Paula and Omar's budding fauxmance was a big focus of the episode, which I really don't care about as I dislike both of them (Paula's voice really annoying). We did find out that Omar has told Paula about his secret connection to Alfredo and that Shaima is without a doubt the group gossip this year as she is already annoying the other contestants by going around talking about everyone. Loli and Mayca have claimed the kitchen as their domain which has resulted in a few arguments over food. The girls had a discussion about the guys where Shaima admitted she finds José attractive. Loli said that she hopes she doesn't have too many suitors in the house as she doesn't want her husband to get jealous. Still loving the sisters.

HAlights
  • Vitín had to wear an octopus on top of his head for the duration of Gala 2.

ByFYvWwIQAEtfkl.jpg

• Jona and JuanMa served up some homoerotic scenes in the spa.

tumblr_ncglzaSdzr1qip9yoo3_250.gif
    tumblr_ncglzaSdzr1qip9yoo2_250.gif

• Rubia shit on live television. Click here if you really want to see a goat shit

• Paco has a large collection of different coloured g-strings.

Paco-coleccion_de_tangas-concursantes-GH15_MDSVID20140921_0100_17.jpg

To Gala 3. Mercedes announced that the eviction had been cancelled because of the negative fan reaction (can you imagine CH9 ever doing that!). We're also told the contestants have passed the weekly task. To the house drama though.

Paula has decided that Alejandra is her mortal enemy. Everything Alejandra says and does is analysed and criticised by Paula who believes that Alejandra has it out for her. Alejandra admitted in the diary room that she doesn't believe Paula and Omar's relationship is real. Alfredo admits to Omar that he knows that they are half-brothers and they have a bit of an awkward bro moment. They both agree to keep their connection a secret from the other contestants for now (excluding Paula of course who already knows). Paco has managed to annoy most of the house by being too bossy and rude although he has made an odd couple sort of friendship with Shaima. Loli and Mayca argue with Hugo about Rubia and say they want her out because she is unhygienic. They also get into and argument with Shaima about her raiding the fridge all the time which Shaima doesn't apologise for because she is apparently diabetic.

The biggest drama however is the departure of José for 'personal reasons' in the early hours of day 6. The other contestants speculated that he left because he had isolated himself by shying away from group conversations and sleeping too much. Overall the house isn't all that sad to see him go with Loli and Mayca being especially happy - they had only the day before tried to organise an alliance with the other females to get him nominated. Shaima however has taken the news the hardest as she and José had become quite close. There had even been some flirting! Shaima believes José quit to try and get back with his ex-wife.

We're told José will have to pay a 12,000 euro fine for leaving early - which seems like a hell of a lot of money to me - and that a replacement contestant will enter the house in the coming days.

To nominations now. This year contestants will nominate together in their pairs and will have three points to use to nominate two pairs. The same as BBAU. However it differs from BBAU in that the pairs with the most points will not face the public vote together but rather the nominated pair will choose between themselves which contestant will face the public vote. The final tally is as follows.

7 points to Shaima & Paco with PACO to face the vote.
4 points to Alejandra & Yolanda with YOLANDA to face the vote.
3 points to Luis & Fran with FRAN to face the vote.
3 points to Hugo, Rubia & Azahara with AZAHARA to face the vote.
3 points to PAULA who automatically faces the vote as she has no partner.

2 points to Loli & Mayca
1 point to Omar, Vitín & Alfredo
1 point to Jonathan & Juan Manuel

goyoconde-Paula-Yolanda-Azahara-Fran-y-Paco.jpg

Up for eviction: Paula, Yolanda, Azahara, Fran, and Paco.

Omar, Vitín & Alfredo: (2) Shaima & Paco, (1) Alejandra & Yolanda
Paula: (2) Alejandra & Yolanda, (1) Jonathan & Juan Manuel
Alejandra & Yolanda: (2) Paula, (1) Luis & Fran
Shaima & Paco: (2) Loli & Mayca, (1) Omar, Vitín & Alfredo
Hugo, Rubia & Azahara: (2) Luis & Fran, (1) Shaima & Paco
Luis & Fran: (2) Hugo, Rubia & Azahara, (1) Alejandra & Yolanda
Jonathan & Juan Manuel: (2) Shaima & Paco, (1) Paula
Loli & Mayca: (2) Shaima & Paco, (1) Hugo, Rubia & Azahara.

The nominations did bring some clarity about the status of Rubia. Azahara had wanted to put her up for the public vote but wasn't allowed as Rubia isn't a full contestant but rather an extension of Hugo. So Rubia will only leave when Hugo leaves and not on her own.

HAlights
  • We had another immunity hunt. This time the house was filled with hundreds of balloons with one of them containing the immunity object. Contestants had five minutes to pop as many balloons as they could to try and find the immunity object. None did but it was fun to watch.

goyoconde-Shaima-a-por-la-inmunidad.jpg

• Mercedes mistakenly announced that Alejandra had immunity from nominations causing Paula to give her some major side eye.

ByaDkoTIAAAoTot.jpg

• Rubia pooed again. This time in the diary room.

Like the twist of the pairs having to decide which one of them faces eviction.

Me too. It was interesting seeing how they decided who would go. The older ones were quick to put their hands up whereas the younger pairs weren't so quick to decide.

The prevailing opinion is that Paula will be going tomorrow. I would have preferred to see Pou go but at least Paco is looking fairly safe which is good for drama's sake.

Back