Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...hmmmmm!... I might have to check that out later lol!... Mrs Sticky wouldn't be up for it because she never watches anything that I do and the same with me for her shows... so lets see... there's always my brother... we love picking shit out of stuff... I may have to chat with him tomorow lol!... cheers.
It would be quite an effort for eight weeks in a row, watching (mostly) the shows they tell you to watch. Mrs Sticky would have to retreat to the bedroom... unless you did it at your brother's place.

...no wonder that I thought that the cushion on Tom's lap looked like a dog... his dog doesn't look that much different lol!... (I really do need to go to specsavers don't I?)... lol!... cheers.

It would be quite an effort for eight weeks in a row, watching (mostly) the shows they tell you to watch. Mrs Sticky would have to retreat to the bedroom... unless you did it at your brother's place.

...I'd go around to my brothers place... he watches TV upstairs and his wife downstairs... he has a big computer room with a big TV... perfect!... lol!... cheers.

Yeah, any other bright ideas we missed? (clearly some one got the idea from forums)
Anything else you could format from forums for TV

hoges show is said to be dismal

Back