Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

The narrator burns Raymond in the Survivor segment! "This is Raymond. But he's not important right now."

It's frustrating how the Goggleboxers don't understand anything that's going on. Either they really are that stupid, it's just their schtick, or the nature of watching cutdown versions of every show.

Gogglebox doesn't seem to be on TENplay!
Two UK seasons are there but none of ours.
Maybe it's problematic getting rights to it because it features content from multiple channels?
Just get binge its $10 a month or free trial and has awesome shows.

It's been hit and miss for quite a while really. I have to FF through any MAFS segments.

I'm not keen on the three new girls, the one who talks all the time in particular. The other two don't get a look in with her prattling on!
Who did they replace?
I can't think of anyone from last season who has left.
I suppose they replaced Kaday and Chantel, who were equally pointless.

I can't think of anyone from last season who has left.
I suppose they replaced Kaday and Chantel, who were equally pointless.

They left after season 14. It's now season 19. They do 2 seasons a year.

I think it's to address the gender imbalance: they have several all-men groups with Adam & Symon, Milo & Nic, Matty & Jad (missing Sarah Marie), while Kevin, Bob & Jared seem to have lost Mia.

I though Sarah Marie would be back this season. Shame I think she has had some health problems… Guess she doesn’t feel ready for it.

Didn't really enjoy that episode.
Too many uninteresting shows that don't leave room for much other than whooping and inuendo, apart from Survivor.

Another six minutes of MAFS fast forwarded. I'm so disinterested in that show I don't even want to watch people take the piss out of it. Gogglebox works best when it actually inspires me to watch a show I otherwise wouldn't have known about. Griselda was the best in this ep.

As for Holly, apparently she's good at spotting patterns.

I think the problem is using same cast for so long, and repeated viewings of the same tired old reality shows MAFS/Survivor/Block/Housewives etc. When there are only 10 Gogglebox eps per season do they really need to double up on shows they've already watched in the current run?

Back