Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...bwahaha!... they're up to the point where Julia discovers that she made love to her brother lol!... cheers.

...oh really?... sorry kxk... I thought everyone would be coming over to this thread for Gogglebox and haven't been back there since... is the show dismal about someone's addiction or inspirational that she's now 'clean' or something?... cheers.
Sorry to confuse you, I meant I watched the doco about old Queen Vicky the druggie Queen of UK, the gogglers were watching
Was still watching Gogglebox just talking to myself

Sorry to confuse you, I meant I watched the doco about old Queen Vicky the druggie Queen of UK, the gogglers were watching
Was still watching Gogglebox just talking to myself

...aaaaaaaaaah!... the penny now drops lol!... it looked really good because who says that Queen Lizzy isn't doing the same right now?... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Nah, can't be bothered, summary is good enough, I will only watch spasmodically like I did Offspring, same writers I believe
I just can't watch every episode of melodrama stuff

Nah, can't be bothered, summary is good enough, I will only watch spasmodically like I did Offspring, same writers I believe
I just can't watch every episode of melodrama stuff

...haha!... fair enough call... besides... Life's too short sometimes lol!... cheers.

...that 'no' person on that panel changed her views to suit people's awkward questions every ten seconds from what I watched of it... she lost me so quickly with her views... Magda nailed it... cheers.

...that 'no' person on that panel changed her views to suit people's awkward questions every ten seconds from what I watched of it... she lost me so quickly with her views... Magda nailed it... cheers.
She rambled around in circles and avoided the issue
No people are utterly shit at debating this, because they have feet of clay, they cannot come right out and say their horrid things they believe, they always go round in circles.

She rambled around in circles and avoided the issue
No people are utterly shit at debating this, because they have feet of clay, they cannot come right out and say their horrid things they believe, they always go round in circles.

...that's so true... I had a discussion with a friend of mine that is a 'no' person... I've known her for 38 years but she had no solid foundation of an arguement to justify her views on the subject so the discussion came to a stalemate at the end... but we are still good friends of course... she's just set in her ways and that's all there is to it lol!... cheers.

Clever Magda, you know how the Americans bought Kath & Kim and made an atrocious version.
Well Magda had copywrite on her character and refused to letthem use it, god I laughed at that

...bwahahaha!... that is so brilliant isn't it?... man she is so clued up isn't she?... lol!... cheers.

Back