Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an "I'm am really pissed off" thread anywhere??:shifty:

Make one. It's dangerous to go alone, take this

giphy.gif

Reactions: Tee
On what ep was this *ahem" footage taken from? I honestly don't remember seeing that much nudity in any of the DS even the special drunken party specials. lol

From the first episode of Late Night Feast in 2013, Mr. Con! :thumbsup:

They had one of the sugar sisters breasts in an episode of LNF too! That I am sure you remember! :p

Good morning all!

Fucking stupid night shift, having to fucking nap during a perfectly good day like a fucking 80 year old!

On the upside, I do get to stay up late and watch BB with you all!!

Good morning all!

Fucking stupid night shift, having to fucking nap during a perfectly good day like a fucking 80 year old!

On the upside, I do get to stay up late and watch BB with you all!!
I couldn't deal with shift work.

Must play hell with your circadian rhythm.
Late reply, but anyway.

No I do just fine really, I adapt to it easily. The only time it causes problems, and really it's my own fault, is if I don't sleep before OR after a single nightshift.

Like now, I work Monday and Tuesday day then Wednesday night. I won't sleep before the Wednesday night, and most likely when I get home in the morning I won't sleep the next day either, but come bedtime that night I feel seriously fucked up. After a good sleep I'm all back to normal though.

Reactions: Tee
Late reply, but anyway.

No I do just fine really, I adapt to it easily. The only time it causes problems, and really it's my own fault, is if I don't sleep before OR after a single nightshift.

Like now, I work Monday and Tuesday day then Wednesday night. I won't sleep before the Wednesday night, and most likely when I get home in the morning I won't sleep the next day either, but come bedtime that night I feel seriously fucked up. After a good sleep I'm all back to normal though.

I can't cope.

I end up a sobbing mess!

And I sob over things like too many socks in the washing and forgetting to check the mailbox.

I will take phenergan in the morning to help me sleep.

Thank God I only do 2 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back