Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a day off today (except for one funeral) so had plenty of time to join in conversation and enjoyed it. Lots on tomorrow though, so better get some shut eye. 'Night all.

Okay so question number 2) it's easy to say avoid/delete, however he knows my workplace and knows of me... like, from what I can gather I don't believe he would be the silly type (and he made it very clear that if anything happened it would be completely discreet, etc) but like, what do I do if I ever saw him...

I am firmly in the DO WHAT U WANT camp. @Lady Gaga [DOUBLEPOST=1411481492][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay so question number 2) it's easy to say avoid/delete, however he knows my workplace and knows of me... like, from what I can gather I don't believe he would be the silly type (and he made it very clear that if anything happened it would be completely discreet, etc) but like, what do I do if I ever saw him...

No offense to you but if you're going to ask questions like that then this is not for you.

Go meet a nice boy at the gym :)

Okay so question number 2) it's easy to say avoid/delete, however he knows my workplace and knows of me... like, from what I can gather I don't believe he would be silly type (and he made it very clear that if anything happened it would be completely discreet, etc) but like, what do I do if I ever saw him...
theo yr way smarter than that. he sounds like a low self esteemer. Not hating just seeing. As you know I can only euate it into my terms.

Piss him off and give him a day to come back to you. Its a good test. I have a lot of money and some people yanno and I apply the 2 day test. If I say "hey im going away see ya when I get back etc" The ones who are shallow are generally all over me on the date I give them. But I fake the date so the genuine ones are later!!!!

First world problem!

sorry im stoned

um its just pot im not shooting people although I just went out to the jetty and have 5 cuttlefish about 2 foot long each who have volunteered to become calamari

Um, let's just say I was uhh...contacted by an older guy who is in a very serious straight relationship actually wanted me to do um...pleasure him because his girlfriend wouldn't...if you know what I mean...

I am not taking up the offer OBVIOUSLY...but serious question - how morally wrong is that?

Wow, yeah lots of moral dilemmas here. It's wrong for both of you I guess. Don't do it.

BUT! If I were in your situation - assumingly single and horny - and a married woman contacted me to pleasure her I would struggle to say no. Hey, she's gonna get it somewhere else anyway.

To make the comparison even more accurate, if she was a married LESBIAN woman (as this also adds the 'side switching' moral dilemma of the cheating spouse) im pretty certain I won't say no.

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back