Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trala, I'm writing a crime novel, so you would be a great place to start. Did you get charged for all your theft offences you committed, or did you get away with some, unpunished?

Trala, I'm writing a crime novel, so you would be a great place to start. Did you get charged for all your theft offences you commtted, or did you get away with some, unpunished?
And we are back to my 23 year old drug history. I have officially now been a recovering addict far longer than I was ever an addict. But don't let my truth get in the way of your good story.

You are nothing if not predictable.

;)

And we are back to my 23 year old drug history. I have officially now been a recovering addict far longer than I was ever an addict. But don't let my truth get in the way of your good story.

You are nothing if not predictable.

;)
I'm moving on to your theft history :)

I'm moving on to your theft history :)
And I am moving on to my reality.

You have a good night though, Witty, alone.... Again. Do you ever wonder why that is? Because I don't. I understand exactly why you are alone with only nicknamed avatars to entertain you.

Anyhoo, you enjoy.

And I am moving on to my reality.

You have a good night though, Witty, alone.... Again. Do you ever wonder why that is? Because I don't. I understand exactly why you are alone with only nicknamed avatars to entertain you.

Anyhoo, you enjoy.
That would be a yes, you did get away with criminal thefts, unpunished.

Reactions: Tee
Seriously, dipshit, why the hell should you care? Has absolutely nothing to do with posting on a forum. Are you aspi or something?
I'm researching for my crime novel and am stuck with my own inexperienced, driven snow clean record. I need some insight from a petty criminal 'perp' like Trala to add grittiness and authenticity.

giphy.gif

Looks like Witty was up all night manically spinning names through the BBB search engine.... Again.

I think the novel he is currently writing about the abused 20 year old drug addict who broke laws to support her habit might now be put on the back burner so he can focus his full attention on his newest fixation storyline. It is about a lonely middle aged man-avatar, who fell in love with a 25 year old girl-avatar, who he saw as broken. One day out of no where, the girl-avatar completely and suddenly disappeared. The middle aged man-avatar was confused and shattered. After 7 long days missing, the middle aged man-avatars much younger best friend thought he saw the girl-avatar. She had completely changed her identity. At first the lonely middle aged man-avatar did not believe it was her, but after much convincing from his best friend, and many days and late nights spent studying the 36 posts she had made, and comparing them against her old account, he realised it was true. The lonely middle aged man-avatar rejoiced his one true love had come back to him. While celebrating alone in front of his computer, he soon mentally convinced himself that she was forced to leave, because she had to change identities to escape the clutches from the reformed drug addict mother hen he was originally fixated on. This mother hen was friends with his one true love. In his sleep deprived, vitamin D starved manic state the lonely middle aged man-avatar convinced himself that his one true loves older friend was brain washing his one true love against him, and this was the reason they were apart.

He rejoiced in her new form, and followed her every word, studying her, lurking and waiting. But tragedy would strike his heart, because when she did come back she publicly announced him as a loon, leaving him humiliated.

Now scorned the lonely middle aged man-avatar became angry, obsessed and fixated. He stayed up all day and all night plotting his revenge and searching posts. Finally after many hours, he found a spelling error and three perfect cut and pasted quotes, that would publicly shame her and have her leave the forum forever, humiliated and once again broken, with her online friendships smashed! He became hard at the thought of her hurt and distress. The one thing he didn't factor in was the forum response, because judging by the awkward silence, zero fucks were given. Once again heartbroken and alone, the middle aged man-avatar again had to turn to his trusty sock puppet collection. After much deliberation he finally chose he who must not be named, because the lonely middle aged man-avatar prided himself on being sexually fluid when it came to his collection of socks.

The end.

(but it won't really be the end because using his past fixations as my guide, he can do this day and night for months on end. Welcome to his fixation list Inigo, it grows by the day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back