Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

But why is the baby mauve?

article-0-0EA93F7800000578-351_634x431.jpg

H7 has mummy's pout down pat.

What the heck is SJP saying to Liz???

article-0-0EA54F5100000578-710_634x472.jpg

"Hey, Liz, pull my finger...". :p :D

looks a bit like 2 vampires holding dinner

SJP is giving old mutton a lesson in something, maybe don't dress as a bride for the races, or acting lessons might help.

I was disappointed she didn't wear traditional headwear, preferably designed by a Aussie Milliner. Big rave for Karen Hamilton, she designed my Oaks Day headwear this year:)

Personally, I thought SJP looked very chic and elegant, again I am surprised she didn't opt for Australian designed outfits. I'm a fan of coats over frocks for the races, layering is a must, especially in Melbourne.

^haha she didn't look anything like that in court the other week. Maybe they were showing old footage to go with the story?

Yeah show us your hat Daltrim. Yeah I like coats over frocks, they looked good at Kate/Wills wedding.

^^I think those LiLo shots are fresh from her post-"tasteful" Playboy reshoot?

^haha she didn't look anything like that in court the other week. Maybe they were showing old footage to go with the story?

Yeah show us your hat Daltrim. Yeah I like coats over frocks, they looked good at Kate/Wills wedding.

Please Daltrim :D

I did put it up here for around 5 minutes earlier today, and then took it down.:eek:

Just sit it on your kitchen table and take a pic if you're all embarrassed like.

It's on a headband, so looks really odd when not on a head:eek:

Ok, here it is. I also found a photo of my dress and jacket. The fabric on the hat is the same fabric.

Attachments

• hatfinal.jpg
    hatfinal.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 81
  • my outfit.jpg
    my outfit.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 79
OOOhhh nice Daltrim!

You must have looked gorgeous!!

Nicole needed a surrogate last time, so she probably isn't preggers.
Maybe she got stuck into the Mars Bars :)

Back