Skip to main content

Fright Club

I was standing in the kitchen one evening a felt a whoosh of a breeze go across back of my head that had no earthly explanation ( **windows closed/ doors shut )
Then moments later, again.
The next morning, alerted that my godfather had passed.
Also,
One evening, heard a cat meowing non-stop at window.
Like for 7 hours
That morning, family friend, who was 101 years old, passed away - she had over 80 cats in backyard at all times.

( ** denotes= i am a mac user now, yet only when hungry jacks say their soft serve machine is being cleaned etc )

True story. I was with a mate at the cemetery in Newtown and we were looking at the old graves. We decided to take a break and sit down on the grass. Whilst we were chatting, this bubble floated past us and we both looked at each other like "What the fuck"? This bubble landed on a blade of grass and my mate was like "How come it didn't burst"? He got up to investigate and this "Bubble" was sticky and clung to the blade of grass. I got up and felt it too and yep, it was sticky. There was no one else in the cemetery at the time because at first, we thought it may have been some kid blowing bubbles but nope, no one was around. We nicknamed it the "Ectoplasm bubble". Freaky shit.

Last edited:
cure-for-fear-of-speaking-in-front-of-people.gif
And yes, that IS me.

True story. I was with a mate at the cemetery in Newtown and we were looking at the old graves. We decided to take a break and sit down on the grass. Whilst we were chatting, this bubble floated past us and we both looked at each other like "What the fuck"? This bubble landed on a blade of grass and my mate was like "How come it didn't burst"? He got up to investigate and this "Bubble" was sticky and clung to the blade of grass. I got up and felt it too and yep, it was sticky. There was no one else in the cemetery at the time because at first, we thought it may have been some kid blowing bubbles but nope, no one was around. We nicknamed it the "Ectoplasm bubble". Freaky shit.

fuck that

cemetery not a place for the faint hearted

the one near our old school is still ultra sacred and exclusive, as no one that lives outside a 5km radius is allowed to be buried there.... apparently they have to die, first.

That is untrue

I have it on very good authority that @AntiGretel canNot make threads again.

Feel free to provide a link to one that is current .

Go on.
The @AntiGretel account yes can not make threads... but you as the person who has access to that account as well as this one... can now make threads. So saying the AntiGretel can now make threads is in fact correct...

Back