Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=36270]melaniee-jane[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30468]Tesa Davies[/MENTION], you girls look gorgeous. I'm like you, avatar is all I'll do I think

Looking good Miki! Hmmm I could be convinced to do this. Possibly. Maybe. Sadly my current avatar is not me. I say sadly because a) I don't have a cat and b) I seem to be living almost entirely off ice cream at the moment so my stomach does not look like that either.
What about your pic before that using your hair as a moustache?;)

If everyone was I would - only because I'm curious as to what others look like haha.

Fineeeeee, I'll give in!
Since miki posted one from a party..I may as well too. This is from my 21st back in June, I'm wearing the red bandana

1016050_10151757830056929_1365921710_n.jpg

Looking hot [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION], did you do the makeup? It looks amazing!

I did it :) Years of practice.

Fineeeeee, I'll give in!
Since miki posted one from a party..I may as well too. This is from my 21st back in June, I'm wearing the red bandana

View attachment 34960

Great pic! What sort of party was it? It looks like a Pirate party.

This is me a few weeks ago - just before I turned 49 :)
View attachment 34961

Love the look!

lol. you thought right ... and obviously have never read the posts about miki getting ready to "go out".

you're looking @ drag there.

regarDS

No, you're actually not looking at "drag" there. But glad you feel better now that you had to answer someone's question which was directed at me.

It was a pirates and wenches party - I'm obsessed with POTC. My cake was a pirate ship. So cool. :)

I see you made more of an effort than some of the others ;)

Miki that's who you remind me of

Stacy from last year :eek:

But hotter, obvs.

Yikes! Wasn't a fan of her LOL!

Gorgeous. Is it drag, or are you transgender? Either way, it looks awesome - wish I had your bone structure and make-up talent!

Thanks :) I'm transgender now. But I never really liked the term "drag queen". To me a drag queen is someone who wears over the top makeup, big wigs, big outfits etc. - think Priscilla - OTT. I guess originally I just referred to myself as transvestite as I always went for the "feminine" look.

Thanks :) I'm transgender now. But I never really liked the term "drag queen". To me a drag queen is someone who wears over the top makeup, big wigs, big outfits etc. - think Priscilla - OTT. I guess originally I just referred to myself as transvestite as I always went for the "feminine" look.

Totally get you - but some of the girl-boys are just beautiful!

One of my dearest friends is trans - she was born a boy - and she's awesome :) I know how difficult the whole process was for her, so I applaud you going through it all - and am so thankful I never felt I was in the wrong gendered body!

I have a feeling I am going to shatter a few sexy muse like illusions I have created in here, but in my defense, I am an absolute hottie trapped inside an ordinary looking middle aged body...

Both were taken this year, the second is me with my adoring partner. He is easily the kindest man I have ever met and it is an honour to fuck his brains out every single night... who am I kidding, we have been together 15 years, we are lucky to do it once a week!

4ee07cf0-6813-4bf8-9b7b-e2dfcf59e8c0.jpg

d57ae671-4117-42fd-ba9e-89e9445be68a.jpg

I have a feeling I am going to shatter a few sexy muse like illusions I have created in here, but in my defense, I am an absolute hottie trapped inside an ordinary looking middle aged body...

Both were taken this year, the second is me with my adoring partner. He is easily the kindest man I have ever met and it is an honour to fuck his brains out every single night... who am I kidding, we have been together 15 years, we are lucky to do it once a week!

View attachment 34964

View attachment 34965

You're a cutie!!!

View attachment 34964

View attachment 34965

LMAO!!! You always manage to make me laugh out loud. Great pics! Where was the first photo taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back