Skip to main content

FNL?

NomDePlume

I must have missed that thread: what happened to Friday Night Live? That was the best part of the show along with live nominations.

FNL was along the lines of FML, but Im actually surprised 9 didn't resurrect this, it was very much aimed at kids, and we know 9 loves that aspect

FNL was along the lines of FML, but Im actually surprised 9 didn't resurrect this, it was very much aimed at kids, and we know 9 loves that aspect
I thought the Showdown games were fun and I can't believe they dropped it. I liked Mike, Bree and Fitzy.

I secretly liked the FNL games. It would be more interesting though if they were each given a gun with only one gun having a bullet.

I like it. They had them in the last two years on 9 with captains quarters and showdown so who knows whats going on now. Just another case of 9's slaughtered bb this year.

I liked last years $10 attempt at FNL but i think if they did it again it would NEED MASSIVE improvement. It seemed soo cheap tho!

It was completely seperate from the show and rather unnecessary. I think the arena and games in the arena isn't a bad thing, but they should be more directly linked to the show.

It was completely seperate from the show and rather unnecessary. I think the arena and games in the arena isn't a bad thing, but they should be more directly linked to the show.
But that's when the power was decided. Instead of having the public choosing who should be Head of Household, those games provided some fun with a motivation for the HMs. I thought it was fun to watch.

Same with live nominations. Watching them live in the booth last year was adding to the drama, especially with BB being tough on them. I feel they've removed two parts of the show which distinguished BBAU from other series. In my opinion, obviously.

Same with live nominations. Watching them live in the booth last year was adding to the drama, especially with BB being tough on them.

I've got news for you. Nominations weren't live last year. The crowd and sonia were. Possibly the nomination result announcement was. But the actual nominating wasn't. Housemates were entering/exiting the booth way to quickly for it to be live.

Personally, I couldn't stand the chamber. It wasn't soundproof despite the claims, and it was all done 'fake-live'.

I've got news for you. Nominations weren't live last year. The crowd and sonia were. Possibly the nomination result announcement was. But the actual nominating wasn't. Housemates were entering/exiting the booth way to quickly for it to be live.

Personally, I couldn't stand the chamber. It wasn't soundproof despite the claims, and it was all done 'fake-live'.
Well, it felt live, lol. Of course, when I say "live", I mean a few seconds/minutes delay. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to censor the HMs. But I didn't know they were done much earlier.

Back