Skip to main content

Fight Club

It was inviting a response, not intended as a burn. I'm interested in why reepbot is preoccupied with being on the outside of every Venn diagram.

What's wrong with Hercule Poirot?
“Let me tell you this, reepbot. Tina would never forgive you if you let Hercule Poirot, a mere man-infestation of imagination, be prioritized in your affections now—when an avatar swap could save you from eternal scorn!”

It was inviting a response, not intended as a burn. I'm interested in why reepbot is preoccupied with being on the outside of every Venn diagram.

You mean like this one?

10634.jpg

P.S.

tumblr_n2x6i0plBP1rpzci6o1_500.gif

“Let me tell you this, reepbot. Tina would never forgive you if you let Hercule Poirot, a mere man-infestation of imagination, be prioritized in your affections now—when an avatar swap could save you from eternal scorn!”

I'll stick with the Hercule Poirot avatar.

<<<< Tina asked me to model her image as an avatar to see if you would change your mind.

BUT I CAN'T! I JUST CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND! I HAVE TO STICK TO ONE! JUST ONE! ONLY ONE! TINA! HERCULE! TINA! HERCULE! I'M A LOST SOUL! I'M A FOOL! I'M A CHAMPION! WHO DO I CHOOSE? JUST PICK ONE, REEPBOT![DOUBLEPOST=1418977057][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you handle her inserting the word 'like' three times into every sentence?

In what situation would I ever be speaking to Cat?

I can't imagine that reepbot is huge on public displays of affection, thank goodness.

PS I thought it emerged that Lawson and Cat only hooked up on grog nights.

Do you mean involving myself and another person, or between a situation between other people in which I am not involved in?

I know Lawson and Cat only hooked up on grog nights.

Back