Skip to main content

Favourite pair?

Favourite housemate pairing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

A-is-Here

Who is your favourite housemate pairing so far? Or individual housemates?

I went with both Aisha and Lawson, and Travis and Cat.

They're the only pair where I like both housemates. I don't think they're a good pair just yet. I don't think any of the pairs are really any better than the others, maybe Dion and Jason.

I would have said Travis and Ryan because the two get along well.

I'm with Inigo on this. Too hard to pick because the housemates I like are with a dud. Then there are some pairs like Lawson and Aisha that I feel really meh about at the moment. Both yet to do anything interesting.

Sorry to say, but probably Dion and Jason at the moment, simply because they're the only couple that I have mutual feelings about the both of them for.

I almost voted for Sandra and David or even Priya and Katie or Travis and Cat, but in each of those pairs there's one half I absolutely don't like, thus none of those are my fave pair right now.

FYI David, Katie and Travis ruined it for their other halves.

I don't have a favourite. The HMs that I do like are paired with HMs that I don't like.
^This.

I like Ryan, but I don't like Sam. I like Sandra, but I don't like David. I like Jason, but Dion seems a bit boring though he isn't bad.

I'm a fan of both Priya and Katie. They have good dynamics and make a nice strong pair. So I choose them in the list. Jason and Dion come next.

The treehouse and the door with the knob in the middle.

Just looking at the poll has made me realise I don't like any of the pairs, I like them as individuals.[DOUBLEPOST=1410957888][/DOUBLEPOST]But I chose Aisha and Lawson...

Was between Jason&Dion and Aisha&Lawson, but went with J&D....individually they are not my favorites but due the poor options, it's the only one that both members don't bother me....yet.

Back