Skip to main content

Eurovision 2024

It's not terrible, but it hasn't grabbed me yet.
I agree, will probably grow on me.
Hopefully they put on a good performance. A keyboard and a singer isn't going to stand out.
Good luck to them!

Currently I would rank it above Montaigne (to be fair I liked her first song better) but below every other Australian entry.

No surprise from me that this song didn’t even make it through to the grand final even though there had been quite a bit of talk saying it was supposedly a weak semi final.

Bring back Australia decides! We had already decided NOT to send Electric Fields through that way.

Or hopefully Dami would be ready to give it another crack next year.

Average song, terrible staging, we got what we deserved.

Loved seeing some indigenous culture on the stage though.

I think we need to send the big voice pop girls to give us a chance. Delta, Dami, Samantha-Jade.

For me now so many countries are desperate to stand out with crazy staging and novelty acts it's actually the ones who keep it to simple pop with simple staging that actually stand out more.

What was I thinking. It got the non-placing it deserved last night.
To be fair, it could have been more competitive with a better vocal (the main guy seemed a little strained on the high notes) and better staging.

Including the didgeridoo could have been very cool, but came off tokenistic and haphazardly a part of the performance.

I hope we get to continue in Eurovision.

I prefer the Dutch song Europapa, I've been playing Joost Klein on spotify ever since Eurovision started coming up on my FYP earlier in the year.

Back