Skip to main content

Drew

I will definitely add this photo of Drew tomorrow. I've never started a thread before but I really want to do this.

I loved Drew , imo he should of won the show , he is the best housemate ever

I suppose I should go and have a read in the Live Feed Discussion. I haven't been there today. I wonder where Little Claire Bear is. She's one of Drew's biggest supporters. I haven't seen her here yet. Oh, it's 10.40pm already.

I hope we get to hear more about what Drew is doing over the next few of days, maybe see his farewell video on tomorrows DS and will see him at the finale....great photo with Fabio:)

I wonder if Tim dad is impressed with how Drew put up with Tim 24/7 and was also his best mate in the house. I'm sure his family knows he can be a bit of handful? LOL

I hope we get to hear more about what Drew is doing over the next few of days, maybe see his farewell video on tomorrows DS and will see him at the finale....great photo with Fabio:)

I wonder if Tim dad is impressed with how Drew put up with Tim 24/7 and was also his best mate in the house. I'm sure his family knows he can be a bit of handful? LOL

I just finished watching the repeat of Big Brother on Channel GO, and I took special note when Drew was talking on stage about Tim they showed Tim's Dad, and he definitely had a look of "Thanks for looking after my son for me." :D

I just finished watching the repeat of Big Brother on Channel GO, and I took special note when Drew was talking on stage about Tim they showed Tim's Dad, and he definitely had a look of "Thanks for looking after my son for me." :D
Great, so hopefully they will still be mates when they are all out of the house.
Tim's dad would also be aware of all the nice things Drew did say about Tim, that Tim wasn't aware of, he didnt agree with Tim all the time but still loved him.
I loved Drews farewell message telling Tim he was like an older brother, and also the Drew Answers All Your Questions! video posted in the live feed thread.

Drew Answers All Your Questions!
http://progressive.netshow.ninemsn....969388001&playerId=2613830501001&affiliateId=

Drews Farewell message to Tim
http://progressive.netshow.ninemsn....969388001&playerId=2613830501001&affiliateId=

Hopefully we see his messages to Jade and Tahan as well on the DS tomorrow

Arrrh you little rose petal, THANKYOU. I was just about to go to bed when I noticed another Post in this Thread. Channel 9, please give Drew a job, so I can continue to watch him. He would be perfect for Television. I know he's studying Chemical Engineering but he can come here and study me. :D I'm really going to miss his Diary Room chats, and just simply staring at him. :p I think he and Tully will have a great night tonight. I want for Drew whatever makes him happy.

Has anyone listened to his radio interviews this morning? I'm trying to work out where they are on next.

Has anyone listened to his radio interviews this morning? I'm trying to work out where they are on next.

Drew is coming up very soon on the Morning Show, that Sonia and David Campbell Host. It said something about an interview with Drew and his family. Will send a Personal Message to Reaper incase they miss this message. :D

Back