Skip to main content

Drew = young Keanu Reeves

Poxy

nwxTk1V.jpg

jliJ5LC.jpg

gu4IY3Q.jpg

ZMr5GCW.jpg

There is a striking resemblance. Drew seems like Mr Nice Guy too.

Last edited:
Maybe if you run past him at the speed of light, even then I would say nothing like him.

I absolutely adore him - does anyone know he's last name? I'm somewhat obsessed with him at the moment.

I absolutely adore him - does anyone know he's last name? I'm somewhat obsessed with him at the moment.
Im sorta obsessed with him too atm. Just my type looks wise, dont know what he's like just yet, will need to see a lot more of him. yum

Yeah, a young Keanu with an after-five shadow and bright blue contact lenses.

He's a really nice intelligent guy, too. I like Jade, too. So many contestants to actually like this year.

I have this feeling that as soon as the task is over Jade will barely speak to Drew - I think she's over the whole fake thing - Drew is into it. Jade will hook up with most likely Ed and Drew will secretly be jealous. Could be totally wrong. Jade is nice, but something about her I don't like - I think she has a mean side.

totally a keanu in him.

i cant stop staring at him. have u seen the clip of the family dinner where jade spoke to BB in italian? and the camera kept going back to drew, awwwww........................ he looked so smitten!! soooooooo cute. wish i can jump in and kiss him.

totally a keanu in him.

i cant stop staring at him. have u seen the clip of the family dinner where jade spoke to BB in italian? and the camera kept going back to drew, awwwww........................ he looked so smitten!! soooooooo cute. wish i can jump in and kiss him.

A proud husband LOL!

Sonia said today on her show he looks like Keanu!

Either we are great minds thinking alike or Sonia reads this thread!

Wouldn't have thought of it personally, but seeing the pics side-by-side, I can see they have some physical similarities.

Personality-wise, I don't think Drew is "dude-y" like Keanu.

I have this feeling that as soon as the task is over Jade will barely speak to Drew - I think she's over the whole fake thing - Drew is into it. Jade will hook up with most likely Ed and Drew will secretly be jealous. Could be totally wrong. Jade is nice, but something about her I don't like - I think she has a mean side.
See this is weird I think the exact opposite....she's keen on him and he's not into it.
I know she said in the diary room he isn't her type but she was very eager with the touching, which is usually a good gauge.

Back