Skip to main content

Does Ryan have some sort of sponsorship deal with..

They possibly included the conversation about chicken cos thats what they were eating at the time.

As for his clothes etc, it's obviously just his style. At first I thought "Why does he have to many long sleeve shirts. its the GC" but it's just what he wears.

Reactions: Bae
KFC!?

I find it very suspicious his party trick relates to their biggest sponsor, he even mentioned it when they got KFC as a reward last night.

That along with his Life Without Andy shirts (what ever happened to no brand names?) and his boat shoes.

[DOUBLEPOST=1416917633][/DOUBLEPOST]
We get it...You love Ryan so much. But it's not healthy to be so overly obsessed with someone.

I would just like the dress Priya was wearing. Sure, it gives HER monoboob, but it would look good on me.:whistling:

@Connoisseur and @pawlini
This is dedicated to you guys from RYAN

"Why you so obsessed with me?
Boy I want to know, lyin' that you're sexing me.
When everybody knows, it's clear that you're upset with me.
Ohh, finally found a girl that you couldn't impress,
Last man on the earth, still couldn't get this.

You're delusional, you're delusional,
Boy you're losing your mind.
It's confusing yo, you're confused you know,
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up, with your Napoleon complex,
Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex."

lol

@Connoisseur and @pawlini
This is dedicated to you guys from RYAN

"Why you so obsessed with me?
Boy I want to know, lyin' that you're sexing me.
When everybody knows, it's clear that you're upset with me.
Ohh, finally found a girl that you couldn't impress,
Last man on the earth, still couldn't get this.

You're delusional, you're delusional,
Boy you're losing your mind.
It's confusing yo, you're confused you know,
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up, with your Napoleon complex,
Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex."

lol
I'm stunned that as a female you'd got to these lengths to defend such a vile creature. It can't just be because of his pretty face. Surely you're not that shallow?

Regardless of whether you liked Skye or not I don't think any young female deserves to be called a grot and all the other malicious language he used to describe her merely for being ditsy, baby-ish, annoying etc...

It's completely over the top and unnecessary to be so virulent over the way Skye has acted and I think it speaks volumes of the kind person Ryan is underneath the superficial cool surfer dude exterior he likes to project.

I sincerely hope you never encounter someone like Ryan in your life and experience the unwarranted degradation that Skye did from this wanker.

I'm stunned that as a female you'd got to these lengths to defend such a vile creature. It can't just be because of his pretty face. Surely you're not that shallow?

Regardless of whether you liked Skye or not I don't think any young female deserves to be called a grot and all the other malicious language he used to describe her merely for being ditsy, baby-ish, annoying etc...

It's completely over the top and unnecessary to be so virulent over the way Skye has acted and I think it speaks volumes of the kind person Ryan is underneath the superficial cool surfer dude exterior he likes to project.

I sincerely hope you never encounter someone like Ryan in your life and experience the unwarranted degradation that Skye did from this wanker.
Not even going to read it after your first sentence.
You supported David who said a girls boobs were SAGGY and judged her physical appearance yet you're now slamming Ryan for something much less serious.

I like Ryan and trying to go all femine here to prove your point aint gonna work
It's got NOTHING to do with his looks. Day 1 I didn't even find him attractive but with the way he's been, how he's talked about his sisters and how they've represented him (his family) and all the positives the ex-HMs have said, he's a GREAT guy and you can lie your way through it and keep being delusional but even if he doesn't win this he's gone in there and done brilliantly as a single guy without having to rely on GIRLS to get him there (eg Travis), he's been independent and that's what makes him great

now keep lying to yourself...it's actually entertaining :D

:whistling:

You supported David who said a girls boobs were SAGGY and judged her physical appearance yet you're now slamming Ryan for something much less serious.

I like Ryan and trying to go all femine here to prove your point aint gonna work
It's got NOTHING to do with his looks. Day 1 I didn't even find him attractive but with the way he's been, how he's talked about his sisters and how they've represented him (his family) and all the positives the ex-HMs have said, he's a GREAT guy and you can lie your way through it and keep being delusional but even if he doesn't win this he's gone in there and done brilliantly as a single guy without having to rely on GIRLS to get him there (eg Travis), he's been independent and that's what makes him great

now keep lying to yourself...it's actually entertaining :D

fdsff.jpg

@Connoisseur
You're a bit of a hypocrite though!!! You like David and he's done A LOT OF things that would be seen as sexist and down grading to women, MUCH worse than anything ryan has done.
Rethink at least before you try to attack someone with "oh he's a jerk...so sexist" when the person you supported also did come across like that.

I still don't get HOW david supporters could actually dislike Ryan so much since they're both so similar and get along so well.
It's weird...

Think about it though, Ryan was the bad influence on Dave not the other way around. And it's primarily why Dave started acting the way he did not long after he began hanging around him. Prior to that friendship Dave was actually just an awkward dorky guy who said inappropriate things at times, there wasn't any malice in what he said until Ryan came into the picture that is.

@Connoisseur
You're a bit of a hypocrite though!!! You like David and he's done A LOT OF things that would be seen as sexist and down grading to women, MUCH worse than anything ryan has done.
Rethink at least before you try to attack someone with "oh he's a jerk...so sexist" when the person you supported also did come across like that.

I still don't get HOW david supporters could actually dislike Ryan so much since they're both so similar and get along so well.
It's weird...
I wouldn't bother anymore Natalia. It's obvious he hates Ryan, so it will be like talking to a brick wall.

Think about it though, Ryan was the bad influence on Dave not the other way around. And it's primarily why Dave started acting the way he did not long after he began hanging around him. Prior to that friendship Dave was actually just an awkward dorky guy who said inappropriate things at times, there wasn't any malice in what he said until Ryan came into the picture that is.
.....lol yes because David said Lisa's boobs were saggy since RYAN influenced him
(whilst ryan SAT DOWN saying NOTHING) lol....now THAT is just SAD.
But whatever, I mean you're a guy....all I can say is JEALOUSY SUCKS BRO

so true! all Ryan's "cool friends" got evicted then he attached himself to Sandra & Dave and they got evicted and Tom. He was the leader of the pack that got his minions to do his work.

Back