Skip to main content

Did they know ahead of time?

psykologist

Does anyone think at least Drew & Tully knew ahead of time that Tully was going? The margin of votes was so huge it was probably obvious at least yesterday. Tully seemed well rehearsed for her interview & Drew got to make a special goodbye video. What do you think about this & is it right/wrong?

I don't get why drew got to make that....

I mean matt didn't make one for caleb and their relationship seemed much more legit.

I also don't get why her friend that was running tullys support twitter account said shit like "channel 9 may or may not show what happened"

made it sound like drew and tully had got it on...and then BB goes on and does shit like this to cover it all up to not get sued....? I don't get it.

I think that video happened a couple of day ago? remember Tully got cranky at him LOL
maybe BB wanted to hear what Drew would want to say if Tully left, and then decided to use it tonight.

I think that video happened a couple of day ago? remember Tully got cranky at him LOL
maybe BB wanted to hear what Drew would want to say if Tully left, and then decided to use it tonight.

nuh at the end BB told drew to not tell anyone about it.

Tully didn't know about the video message but maybe BB wanted to know about what Drew thoughts were about Tully etc and then decided to use it afterall, since Tully was evicted. Tully was a bit grumpy to him when he came out of the DR but never knew what he said.

I also don't get why her friend that was running tullys support twitter account said shit like "channel 9 may or may not show what happened"

made it sound like drew and tully had got it on...and then BB goes on and does shit like this to cover it all up to not get sued....? I don't get it.

This is what i was wondering about too! Does anyone know what Tully's friend was talking about? Did something happen on that night where Tully and Drew we're kissing in the pool...the party night? Is it even going to get aired?

Tully's friend stopped the twitter support a day or two before the friday night party, and kissing in the pool.
BB might still air something on LNF show, unless there wasn't actually anything after all.

They knew, the whole thing was so obviously scripted. With Drews video "confirming" what Tully was claiming about it looking worse than it was. He said their late night talks that everyone thought were DnMs were just them mucking around together and then the very casual "I love you" to go along with her bull about telling everyone she loves them that it doesn't mean anything serious....... BB knew she was being evicted and pre-warned her about her failing reputation...... the entire interview was part of a "save Tullys reputation" campaign.

BB would have known days in advance the low amount of save votes Tully was receiving and probably thought "let's get Drew in here and ask him to make a farewell video for Tully" [!if she was the one that was evicted!]

Drew wouldn't have known or been told by BB or other housemates if others in the house were asked to do similar videos, before their close friends were up for eviction. I'm leaning away from the conspiracy theory on this one. But have to admit 2013 BB looks a bit dodgy over all.

was anyone at the show last night, how long was it between Tully walking out and walking down the ramp.because she was very calm .

was anyone at the show last night, how long was it between Tully walking out and walking down the ramp.because she was very calm .

She knew she was about to have the whole audience, both there and viewing, eating out of her hand, why would she be worried, she thrived on attention in the house, she was now about to experience first hand, all her dreams coming true...

Everything was live, there wasn't a delay so the time that it was on tv was the same amount of time at the show.

Back