Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

ahhhh it all makes sense now...
13043449_10154080570577145_2161739673936488308_n.jpg

woops meant this for another thread oh well >.<

:frown::cry: so amazing,,,, everyone's rocking their cheesy guitar faces, but Prince...... is too cool.

Reg Grundy - 92
Australian media mogul Reg Grundy has died, aged 92.

"Reg Grundy has passed away in the arms of his beloved wife Joy on their Bermuda estate," Alan Jones said on 2GB radio on Monday.

Grundy was well known for his work on a number of Australian TV shows including game shows Family Feud and Sale of the Century.

“The word “Grundy” is synonymous with game shows through the ages,” TODAY’s entertainment editor Richard Wilkins said this morning.

“Such a classy elegant and dignified man.”

His death comes hours after Australian TV royalty gathered in Melbourne for the 2016 TV Week Logies.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...end-reg-grundy-dies-at-92#9iw31wfSuhfvjdrm.99

Do they even show things like Mr Ed anymore?

I don't know if it was my family or what they used to show, but growing up I used to watch all these old shows like Mr Ed after school and else where on TV. Do they even show this stuff anymore? or with things like Foxtel for old shows, they're just off of main channels and you need to seek them out?

Do they even show things like Mr Ed anymore?

I don't know if it was my family or what they used to show, but growing up I used to watch all these old shows like Mr Ed after school and else where on TV. Do they even show this stuff anymore? or with things like Foxtel for old shows, they're just off of main channels and you need to seek them out?

...I have watched Hogans Heroes/I dream of Jeannie/Bewitched/I love Lucy and others only just recently on Foxtel... I guess that it's only just a matter of time until they show Mr Ed... I even watched the entire series of 'Lost in Space' on Foxtel a few months back lol!... if you want to watch full episodes of 'Mr Ed' for free just click on this link below up_all_night... by the way... hi my friend... long time no see... I sure miss that Photoshop thread do you?... lol!... cheers.

https://www.ovguide.com/tv/mister_ed.htm

Back