Skip to main content

Episode DAY 57 (Mon 23/09/2013) Live Eviction #7 (95m)

Well I picked an awesome eviction to attend!! Haha! Got sick of Mike telling us "Now remember we love ALL our housemates so there will be no booing just cheering. WE LOVE THEM!" Yes Mike we get it, no booing.

A little girl behind me was sobbing when Tully got evicted :confused: And I can't believe the crap Tully was saying on stage. "Oh yes we're such good friends and he'll make a good boyfriend for someone some day" What a load of bull! And then had the gall to say how she never nominated Matt cause of her being so loyal :rolleyes: Yeah right!

When we were lining up to get in, Matthew was coming down the line getting photos with everyone. Ahh he's so much more pretty in real life! :D And Katie and Lucy's mum is so cute! I was sitting in the 5th row on the side where the family members sit and when Tully came out they told us all to move in closer to the gangplank. I was on the end so I went down the front where there wasn't as much people and I was standing beside Sugar Sisters parents. I said to the mum "I voted for your girls" (Only to get Tully out really, but I don't mind them haha) and she's like "aww thanks" and gave me a hug so I got a photo with her and the dad afterwards. There was 5 people there with team Ben tshirts on - they used to work with him. It was kind of cute watching them introduce themselves to the Sugar Sisters parents and they were talking about catching up when everyone gets out.

Interesting - where? At the airlines? Did you get any insight from them as to whether Ben is really as helpless & hopeless as he portrays?

Just read one of the comments on the bb site, stating that Ed's family are offering a chance for anyone to win a date with Ed.

Desperate times

Again?? Haven't they learnt anything? I suppose you could argue that's what saved Ed over Matt, bur it's a little hard to believe - hope he goes next (& it has nothing to do with witless Jade)

[MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] just for you...

random thoughts...

- sonia was dressed like the wife of a grecian senator in 500 bc. not up to her scifi outfit standards, but better than many

- the first hour felt like drully... ben... drully... ben... drully... ben. so really started zoning out. neither one is interesting any more. seriously, ben benefitted from being off-screen for a bit around weeks 3-5. his shtick is old and tired and doesn't evolve or change. he's not entertaining, he's as deep as a puddle. what's the appeal?

- eviction time: yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! me and mrs. riddim figure drew will need 48 hours to shake it off then will begin circulating as a more normal HM again. that said, he's clearly a bit of a chameleon, so hopefully he falls in with the fun and easy-going group, rather than the uptight, bitchy group (or, what's left of it)

- but me and mrs. riddim spent more time thinking about who might be on 49 and 34. we were both shocked it was the sisters on the higher number. more than just a tactical vote against tully, we see it as a a sign that a large block of voters are rejecting the drama (or, at least, the tul & tah drama). or, as I put it in freudian terms, the super-ego seems to be defeating the id this season.

- tully was really switched on in her interview, but you could see the veneer crack as succesive clip packages were played. the BB production team could not have played that better, if their intention was to prepare her for the storm to come.

- that said, I miss the tough questions and the awkward contestant silences and veiled anger of yesteryear. especially where we have a HM who has broken social norms egregiously, we want that sense of justice that they've been made "to pay" - on stage by being made uncomfortable, nothing more. seriously, where's the hard questions? call her out on some of her spin? just a little?!

- it was also clear she had no idea about tahlia, so the worst is yet to come. at this point, i'm happy to forget about her and let her lie in the bad she's made, hopeful that she might learn something from the experience. it seems likely that, for now, it's meltdown time and she'll be missing from the after party.

- the intruders sound interesting on the surface, but having been burned too many times, i'm giving each about a 30% chance of actually being interesting.

- although I would have said tully leaving, on its own, is enough to change the house dynamics significantly, and would probably be a good enough treatment for late-season doldrums, but I think the intruder timing is actually not too bad. it should accelerate drew's "recovery", and it should invigorate tim in a way that tully's leaving, alone, couldn't do.

I feel like most of the things you say are just plucked out of my head but stated more eloquently. Well written!
Thanks for sharing :)

Have you not seen the tue night shows??

If you're referring to the alledged finger banging they both explained it as late night whispering...for which they would have to get in pretty close (I've no doubt they dribbled on each others leg now and then!)

Bottom line is only 3 opinions matter in this
1) Drew- did he think they were more than friends? Did he think she was cheating? Would he think differently if he were in Tahlia's shoes watching on?
2) Tully- Didn't consider she did anything wrong, in which case was Tahlia "the one"? Would Drew be worth a try now I'm single?
3) Tahlia- Obviously not happy, my guess is with the public humiliation, I could speculate that they may go clubbing together and kiss, cuddle other people and then go home together.....but I wont.....Will she forgive Tully once they have a chance to talk it out?

Was it all set up from the begining as a sub plot in an attempt to keep her intersting?

Just for the record, I think her frienship/relationship with Drew constitutes cheating....

I thought the show was good, I was on the edge of my seat for most....will they/wont they...in the end I'm gald they didn't....and I was happy with the dignity and confidence displayed by Tully and I will be even happier to never hear her excutiating sobbing coming from my tv ever again!!

PS- the Mike G and Tahans mum thing was strange I'm guessing they spoke before and after the on air interview and hopefully what ever the situation was they were a bit more understanding towards tahans mum.......either way she probably left with the same impression of Mike G that I've held for years...he's a dick!!

In light of the obvious manipulations by Tully's camp and the stunts with the interviews, I really wish the sisters had gone and Tully had stayed. Her friends' mini celebration after hearing Tully was evicted puts a bad taste in my mouth. Not only have they gotten what they wanted with her eviction, but they're controlling who/what Tully is exposed to even after. Not fair. The only upside to a controversial housemate leaving a show like this is what they have to say candidly after. We're getting none of that. It's all filtered, pre-determined garbage.

The other upside is that we don't have to watch her emotional vampire act anymore. Plus, how would having the sisters go instead change anything? It would just prolong the agony with the same end result.

Again?? Haven't they learnt anything? I suppose you could argue that's what saved Ed over Matt, bur it's a little hard to believe - hope he goes next (& it has nothing to do with witless Jade)

Yeah, apparently again. They don't care to learn, they just want to keep ed in as long as possible- obviously it's working.

This is frustrating to say the least. I like when they interview th hm's straight away and show them things in the house that everyone discussed because it allows hm's to comment or answer without having to know the outside knowledge yet

Yes, by the time she's actually interviewed (assuming she is) she will have her "story" in place - not that it is likely to be believable - I'm betting she blames it on the edit - always a convenient answer that will probably fool a lot of people.

Yes, by the time she's actually interviewed (assuming she is) she will have her "story" in place - not that it is likely to be believable - I'm betting she blames it on the edit - always a convenient answer that will probably fool a lot of people.
Yes that's what I'm talking about. The answers after that are based on public perception and reflect the reactions of others rather than a honest in the moment response. Well I just listened to the interview with Kyle and jackieo and tully does say what she did was cheating. From last ight it was deny and today it's a different story all together.

Who cares she can say whatever the hell she likes now, why do you care so much?
I'm glad she's out and I don't have to watch her wear drew down, I couldn't care less what she does now.

Just glad Tully can be rid of her dirty who are ish ex girlfriend who was constantly besmirching her name very twitter. As soon as Tully finds out how unloyal and disrespectful that evil lady was while the affectionate and loving Tully played a game, Tully will kick her to the curb.

So, they gave her the boot and then they had Ben's birthday party? I was confused by the clip showing Ben entering the 'garden of Eden' and seeing Bert and Patti reclining there. I suppose he was wearing the same shirt... She's gone, boohoohoo, Happy Birthday!

So, they gave her the boot and then they had Ben's birthday party? I was confused by the clip showing Ben entering the 'garden of Eden' and seeing Bert and Patti reclining there. I suppose he was wearing the same shirt... She's gone, boohoohoo, Happy Birthday!

That happened earlier in the day, before Eviction.

Just glad Tully can be rid of her dirty who are ish ex girlfriend who was constantly besmirching her name very twitter. As soon as Tully finds out how unloyal and disrespectful that evil lady was while the affectionate and loving Tully played a game, Tully will kick her to the curb.

h43DB84A9.jpg

My guess is that Tully is refusing interviews because she's upset about the break-up, she's slowly realising that we didn't all think she was just the coolest, sexiest, most awesome Housemate ever, and because she does not like her behaviour to be questioned or challenged, especially if she's unable to control the conversation.
This post is why [MENTION=30486]jarrah[/MENTION] is one of my new best friends!! Well said!!

I'm glad she's out and I don't have to watch her wear drew down, I couldn't care less what she does now.
I'm with you!! Let's talk about something else!! Let us never speak of her again!! NEXT!

Ok - you're entitled to you attitude & I'm entitled to mine. I just think she shouldn't have been treated any differently than any other HM. And from what I hear she's throwing Drew under the bus saying she never wants to see him again now. I really don't think Drew believes that -it's pretty shittty & why I'm interested in what she has to say.to M,E it's always interesting to see how people justify/spin their actions from a sociological/psychological perspective (that's all). I may be wrong, but I think she'll have a lingering presence in the house for a bit (although I hope not!).

Ok - you're entitled to you attitude & I'm entitled to mine. I just think she shouldn't have been treated any differently than any other HM. And from what I hear she's throwing Drew under the bus saying she never wants to see him again now. I really don't think Drew believes that -it's pretty shittty & why I'm interested in what she has to say.to M,E it's always interesting to see how people justify/spin their actions from a sociological/psychological perspective (that's all). I may be wrong, but I think she'll have a lingering presence in the house for a bit (although I hope not!).

Where are you hearing that?

Back