Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (23/10/14) Nominations

Catching up on GO! now:

OMG Cat and Lawson's faces during Jason's message... ahahahahaha! TAKE THAT CATDOG! :p

I wish Dion and Leo met in the house.

The biggest and tiniest nipples everrr!!!

Lawson is fighting a battle within himself between doing what he wants and doing what he knows is right.

It is like; I have decided not to eat Swiss chocolate for 3 months. Having not eaten any chocolate at all for weeks and someone kept on tempting me with Cadbury (not Swiss but…) chocolate. It would be hard not to give in and have some.

I agree with most of what you say, except for the hug thing between Priya and Leo. Why should she have to accept a hug if she doesn't feel it and why is he being so pushy by trying to force a hug onto her? When I have to do something that requires a lot of concentration, lord knows I don't want some fake douchey rapper coming at me to give me a fake hug or pep talk. Keep stepping...
Thanks for your feedback ,good to know what other people are thinking.

I will probably support that assertion next time I watch it during this 4 day drought of BB. ;)

39520.jpg

thats the worst pic of aisha ive ever seen!
she looks like an old eskimo woman.

Just rewatched nominations and Travis accused Leo of "lying to his face" about his discussion with Skye about Marina's flirting. In fact Leo told him everything pretty accurately when Trav and Leo where lying in bed together, yet Travis claims Leo lied to his face and can't trust him anymore. :facepalm:[DOUBLEPOST=1414127420][/DOUBLEPOST]
39520.jpg

thats the worst pic of aisha ive ever seen!
she looks like an old eskimo woman.
That was the pampering session in the hotel task when she had all that shampoo in her hair ?

Okay I just finally watched this episode... I cannot believe Skye has never heard of Dave Grohl

For anyone else:
http://loudwire.com/dave-grohl-james-hetfield-axl-rose-richest-rock-vocalists/

I was surprised to see that Jimmy Buffett, who I just thought of as a country singer, is worth $400Million. He must have made some very wise investments over the years.

Another country singer that has done extremely well, is Dolly Parton, mostly due to her Dollywood theme park:
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/dolly-parton-net-worth/

Back