Skip to main content

David's Strategy Talk??

Ya think? I don't. I think he had it all wrong. Especially with regards to Skye. He calls her the major strategisor based on the 54 seconds he saw of her nominating. He fails to take into account that that video only showed ten seconds of the time she was in the diary room for each on the nominations he saw. Not all the time she was fluffing and fart arsing around trying to work out what BB was going to accept, being told to think harder, decide who she was going to nominate before entering the room and he didn't see how many times she completely changed her mind half way through the nominations. Her nominations are never strategy based, they're knee jerk reactions to what has happened to her or who was rude to her in the past 24 hours. She knows bb will accept her calling hms a threat so she regularly uses it so she doesn't have to say anything nasty. He way over analysed it and credited her with far more ability to analyse game plans than she has.

He overthinks everything. I think the plan he discussed with Sandra about being annoying so the hms walk away was to cover up his embarrassment that when he walks into a group discussion - they all walk away. He's making it sound like that's his plan. Just like Sandra saying she wants to leave so that when she gets kicked out she can do the "I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway" thing. I don't deny there are definite strategising going on in the house but I don't think he can work out what the real strategisors are up too are so he's stuck on Skye, which she is not denying because she's enjoying being thought of as really clever. If I could send David one thought to ponder about his strategy theories, it would be "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!"
I think it is more a case of him recognising Skye as a threat, and so he is trying to direct a bit of fire her way. And also, how often are you dumped into such a condensed Lord of the Flies arena? May as well play hard. Some people - Dave, Ryan, Priya and Jason - enjoy manipulating others. They are on Big Brother, so it is now or never.

Him and Sandra blowing up each other's asses is disturbing. Clearly Sandra is using Dave since Sam left. Everything Sandra said about Dave is bullshit. His Analysis in most was true. I wish BB would stop showing footage of him sitting by himself looking into space thinking. Yes BB he thinks a lot.
agreed

David didn't actually call Skye a strategist at the table. He said that she was the most powerful (i.e. popular) player, which they all know - including Skye herself. He said in the kitchen earlier that he wants to find her middle ground because he's either seen one end of the spectrum ("la de da I'm so stupid") or the other (her calculated nominations) but nothing in between. He also seems to think she's actually really intelligent so I can see why he thinks she might be being strategic and putting on an act with the "simple Skye" thing.

For the record I agree with him and I don't think she's stupid at all. She can be quite funny and quick witted when she wants to be (i.e. in the DR) and that's usually a major sign of intelligence.

SANDRA............ Please take the money and SELF EVICT yourself.... I'll throw in an extra $10, but please GOOOOOOOOOOO! Bubbye! That is all!

I know none of us like Sandra (apart from @Consuela lol) but what did she say that you didn't agree with out of curiosity?

I actually thought it was right on the money which threw me it being Sandra and all lol.

I can't honestly remember what she said now but it was basically a whole lot of sucking up to him. She only likes him when it suits her which really frustrated me. Thats what I've gotten from her anyways.

Yeah she was probably sucking up, doesn't make what she said about him not true though.
No just more in the fact of how she thought of him. To me the apparent love she had for him was all an act. I don't think she could truly stand him. I actually believe she was the only one David is blinded by.

Back