Skip to main content

David's an arrogant f#ck!!

Orange Is The New Black.

Edit: Actually this is the only source for it I can find on the internet so who knows really:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=2KS79vnHOHE

That doesn't look like it's from Orange is the New Black, well not from the episodes I've seen.

It does kind of look like her in the gif though, but hard to tell.

Yeah I doubt it's from OITNB, or even her, either. But that videos the source at least!

Last edited:
That doesn't look like it's from Orange is the New Black, well not from the episodes I've seen.

It does kind of look like her in the gif though, but hard to tell.
I haven't got around to watching that series but isn't it set on a prison? That bed looks kinda luxurious for it to belong to one of the inmates I would've thought.

I haven't got around to watching that series but isn't it set on a prison? That bed looks kinda luxurious for it to belong to one of the inmates I would've thought.

Yeah, if anything it's from a flashback, but even then it doesn't look like it's from OITNB.

Could be from a different show that she's been in though.

I saw that, but to me it looked like they were fooling around. I think he genuinely likes her and I don't think there was any man handling at all
Manhandle?? :hilarious:
yes. he manhandled her. came up behind her, grabbed her by the arm, then swung her around with all his might as she screamed and nearly went in the pool. she probably has the bruises to show for it.

Back