Skip to main content

Game Counting in Pictures

Really? Tell me more..... ;)

Nah!
24oaob8.jpg

5o8n5g.jpg

@Bratty will be proud how much progress we have made today! :thumbsup:

hahahaha YAY!!! wow you guys were busy while i slept! seeing as i sound old o_O , decided i needed to go to bed early. Tried to take my teeth out and put them in a glass like my Gran but they seem stuck. Couldnt find a walker to park. I don't know if I can do this old thing :p So I'm going to avoid the VOICE thread now at all costs! Ok, might sneak in there to hear everyone but thats it lol

armour-from-the-battle-of-wisby-1361.jpg

carry on :)

hahahaha YAY!!! wow you guys were busy while i slept! seeing as i sound old o_O , decided i needed to go to bed early. Tried to take my teeth out and put them in a glass like my Gran but they seem stuck. Couldnt find a walker to park. I don't know if I can do this old thing :p So I'm going to avoid the VOICE thread now at all costs! Ok, might sneak in there to hear everyone but thats it lol

Oh my god! Hahahahahaha! :hilarious: This gave me a good laugh!

Noooooooo! @Bratty I didn't mean you sounded like a old lady! I meant you sounded older than what you look like in your avatar. You look like you could be 16 or a little bit older in that pic! You sound like you are in your twenties! No need to take your teeth out yet! :p Sorry if I caused offence. Do not avoid the VOICE thread at all. You sound perfectly fine! :thumbsup:

soonjd.jpg

hahahaa!! I'm just joking, that thread is almost as much fun as this one :) And I really didn't take offence, I thought it was funny. My dad says I sound like a boy and calls me Steve, so you saying I sound older just made me laugh.

Screen-shot-2012-02-12-at-6.03.46-PM1.png

hahahaa!! I'm just joking, that thread is almost as much fun as this one :) And I really didn't take offence, I thought it was funny. My dad says I sound like a boy and calls me Steve, so you saying I sound older just made me laugh.

Good! :thumbsup:

You definitely don't sound like a boy Steve!

11bm8oi.png

Back