Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

...Luisa was brilliant tonight on BOTS in saying about James... "he's such an arsehole!... he's a complete arsehole!"... well done Luisa!... you nailed it my sweet!... he is being an arsehole!... how some of these so-called 'celebrities' expect to have any fan-base whatsoever by the time they leave this house is way beyond me!...

...again... (I'm actually saying this a lot lately)... I liked the panelists and what they had to say... a well balanced set of opinions from them all... 'the tell us why you think your famous in 10 seconds'... segment was very telling on some of the housemates... an interesting segment indeed... Luisa saying that she wished that Audley had just knocked James out and be done with it made me say an inner "YES!"... I know that it's not right for me to think like that but the pompous shit was asking for it for sure!...

...the housemates talking about farts was quite funny... them showing Gary drying himself again was as funny as... right at the end of the show Ian the Internet guy said that everyone should go onto the website to see who else goes onto the scrapheap or to see whether or not some people are going to stay on the scrapheap... wouldn't it be hilarious to see BBUK put Leslie onto it instead of Gary??????... lol!... I would sooooooo love to see that!!!!... I think that if Leslie ended up being one of them up for eviction that he would be out quick pronto!... (I can only hope I guess)... cheers.

haha LOL I loved that Go Luisa and the bald guy he is a chihuhua in the last strages of rabies (alhough I gotta object re the chihuhua mine is a sweetiepie)

...again... (I'm actually saying this a lot lately)... I liked the panelists and what they had to say... a well balanced set of opinions from them all... 'the tell us why you think your famous in 10 seconds'... segment was very telling on some of the housemates... an interesting segment indeed... Luisa saying that she wished that Audley had just knocked James out and be done with it made me say an inner "YES!"... I know that it's not right for me to think like that but the pompous shit was asking for it for sure!...

I think they should be " I am Known for" Gary is the ONLY famous one and ehm Mr poisoned Lesley.......The actors playing will and grace and the other one that was always drinking...they were more famous than you

I'm sorry but I don't like Gary at all.

Tbh he shouldn't have been allowed into the house in the first place.

...on today's show... a conversation between Gary and Stephanie Pratt... (quite the appropriate surname methinks!)...

...David offered Gary some ice for an injury that Gary got after falling earlier in the garden... David offered to help Gary with his injury by saying that if Gary lays on a bed that he would apply the ice to the injury to help him out... (a nice caring offer indeed... all credit to him for that)... Gary wasn't quite getting everything that David was offering to do... Leslie... (I never thought that I would EVER be saying this next)... was good enough to take the time to explain what David was trying to convey...

...once Gary understood what David was trying to do for him... (thanks to Leslie... again... I can't believe that I'm saying that either!)... Gary said... "that won't be enough"... David said that he was offering to help him with his injury... Gary replied... "that's not enough... I know my injury... but that's not enough!"... (unfortunately for Gary... he should've put a 'thank you very much but that won't be enough (ice)"... in front of it... (as people have said ... Gary can be rude and ungrateful at times in his wording)... David then lost patience and said... "you're very ungrateful etc etc"... and retracted his kind offer...

...Leslie and Gary spoke more and Leslie was still taking the time to clear up the misunderstanding that was happening between Gary and David and Gary said...

.."... I'm not bitching or complaining..." he was explaining to Leslie... and then Stephanie... (who was listening to it all in the background)... steps into the conversation to add her two cents worth... here's how the conversation went...

Stephanie:... "yes you are!... that's all that you do!"...

Gary:... "it''ll be good if you could be nice... it'll be good if you could be nice to others"...

Stephanie:... "I'm nice to everyone... just not you!... I don't like you!"...

Gary:... "why?"... Gary wanders off totally bewildered with Stephanie's treatment of him...

...Leslie and Stephanie both sneer and giggle at Gary as he wanders off...

Stephanie:... "he is such an ungrateful prick!... he's just terrible"...

...Gary and David have now left the room and gone to the bedroom where Gary explains that he's been looking after his injuries for a long long time and is able to do it himself... David leaves him to it and walks outside and says to the others...

..."he's a dick... absolutely ungrateful... prick!... he's so ungrateful"... David then goes back to the kitchen to Stephanie and Leslie and they all have a bitch-a-thon about him...

...my take on this?... David was being kind and caring about Gary's injury from the fall... all credit to him...

...Gary did not thank him for what he was doing because he was more concerned about telling him that there was not enough ice to treat his injury... he should've thanked David first before saying anything else... it was rude of Gary not to...

...Leslie was trying to explain where David was coming from and was mediating between the two of them to clarify the situation up... all credit to Leslie for that...

...Stephanie stepped in to voice her opinion on the situation but rather than trying to help the situation she decided to tell Gary what she thought of hm once and for all... she was being nasty... bitchy... disrespectful... spiteful... vengeful and hateful... here are the expressions on her face as she was being all of the above...

bitch.jpg

...she was being nasty and spiteful towards Gary when she was cooking the sausages a day or so ago and flatly refused to let him have one and now this... what a nasty piece of work she is!!!!... she had the utmost pleasure in being nasty to Gary... she looked like a cheerleader in a movie being bitchy to a poor schoolgirl in the playground while surrounded by all of her equally bitchy mates just like you would see in the original 'Carrie' movie to me!... what a horrible woman she is!...

...okay... Gary can be ill-mannered and quite rude and abrupt in his speech flow but that doesn't mean that he deserves this type of behaviour towards him... who the hell is she?... I've never even heard about her before she came onto this show!... a horrid woman indeed!...

...later in the bedroom Gary was confiding to James about what had happened... James to his credit took the time to explain to Gary as to why people are treating him like that... he told him...

..."you're very abrupt... very direct... some people aren't used to that!"...

..."yeah... I've gotta pull back on that!"... replies Gary...

..."Stephanie... is a germaphobe'... James continues... " you haven't a shower since you've been here... (yuk)... I think... you need to take a shower because everybody knows that you haven't had a shower..."... he explains...

...you give a towel and I'll go and take a shower right now"... replies Gary... "thanks man!... God bless you... thank you so much!... which led to this famous scene!... lolol!...

...Stephanie and George talked about Gary having a shower and George said some nice things in Gary's defence... good on you George... Gary then took the time to talk to Stephanie about it to explain that he was nice and clean now lol!... she still had a snide look on her face during the conversation though... bitch!...

...Big Brother chastising Kellie for her behaviour towards Leslie was bullshit!... what about Leslie's behaviour towards her?...

...it was great to see the housemates asking Gary about his movies etc... they should do more of it as far as I'm concerned... I'd be no good in that house... I'd never stop asking him about all of his movies... he would consider me to be a bloody pest lol!!!!...

...Leslie's talk with Kellie was as cringey as hell for me... the 'talent' task... to see who goes on the scrapheap next was so-so for me... at least if nothing else...it gave the housemates something other to do than just sit there argue with each other at least...

...I think that Audley explained James's behaviour and strategy within the house so perfectly in his Diary Room chat... a good summation indeed...

...Leslie admitted to Edele that he was only in the house because of his appearence fee and that's it!... he needs the money!... who woulda thunk it?...

...George is such a little shit-stirrer lol!... I can see why the British public like him so much!...

...here are some link to videos on Gary that you may like to see... it really explains where he is coming from...

http://on.aol.com/video/gary-buseys...ident---i-know-how-special-life-is--518070235

http://on.aol.com/video/gary-busey-gets-paid-to-talk-to-his-pants--a-lamp--and-fish-518183040

http://on.aol.com/video/gary-buseys-life-changing-cocaine-overdose-518073096

...I was going to put this in the 'spoilers' tags but I think we're all past that now... people are watching the show before they read our posts now so what's the point?... if anyone gets annoyed with me not putting the post in a 'spoilers' tag let me know and I'll start putting the tags back on again... cheers.

...on today's show... a conversation between Gary and Stephanie Pratt... (quite the appropriate surname methinks!)...

...David offered Gary some ice for an injury that Gary got after falling earlier in the garden... David offered to help Gary with his injury by saying that if Gary lays on a bed that he would apply the ice to the injury to help him out... (a nice caring offer indeed... all credit to him for that)... Gary wasn't quite getting everything that David was offering to do... Leslie... (I never thought that I would EVER be saying this next)... was good enough to take the time to explain what David was trying to convey...

...once Gary understood what David was trying to do for him... (thanks to Leslie... again... I can't believe that I'm saying that either!)... Gary said... "that won't be enough"... David said that he was offering to help him with his injury... Gary replied... "that's not enough... I know my injury... but that's not enough!"... (unfortunately for Gary... he should've put a 'thank you very much but that won't be enough (ice)"... in front of it... (as people have said ... Gary can be rude and ungrateful at times in his wording)... David then lost patience and said... "you're very ungrateful etc etc"... and retracted his kind offer...

...Leslie and Gary spoke more and Leslie was still taking the time to clear up the misunderstanding that was happening between Gary and David and Gary said...

.."... I'm not bitching or complaining..." he was explaining to Leslie... and then Stephanie... (who was listening to it all in the background)... steps into the conversation to add her two cents worth... here's how the conversation went...

Gary:... "it''ll be good if you could be nice... it'll be good if you could be nice to others"...

Gary:... "why?"... Gary wanders off totally bewildered with Stephanie's treatment of him...

...Gary and David have now left the room and gone to the bedroom where Gary explains that he's been looking after his injuries for a long long time and is able to do it himself... David leaves him to it and walks outside and says to the others...

..."he's a dick... absolutely ungrateful... prick!... he's so ungrateful"... David then goes back to the kitchen to Stephanie and Leslie and they all have a bitch-a-thon about him...

...my take on this?... David was being kind and caring about Gary's injury from the fall... all credit to him...

...Gary did not thank him for what he was doing because he was more concerned about telling him that there was not enough ice to treat his injury... he should've thanked David first before saying anything else... it was rude of Gary not to...

...Leslie was trying to explain where David was coming from and was mediating between the two of them to clarify the situation up... all credit to Leslie for that...

...Stephanie stepped in to voice her opinion on the situation but rather than trying to help the situation she decided to tell Gary what she thought of hm once and for all... she was being nasty... bitchy... disrespectful... spiteful... vengeful and hateful... here are the expressions on her face as she was being all of the above...

View attachment 40823

...she was being nasty and spiteful towards Gary when she was cooking the sausages a day or so ago and flatly refused to let him have one and now this... what a nasty piece of work she is!!!!... she had the utmost pleasure in being nasty to Gary... she looked like a cheerleader in a movie being bitchy to a poor schoolgirl in the playground while surrounded by all of her equally bitchy mates just like you would see in the original 'Carrie' movie to me!... what a horrible woman she is!...

...okay... Gary can be ill-mannered and quite rude and abrupt in his speech flow but that doesn't mean that he deserves this type of behaviour towards him... who the hell is she?... I've never even heard about her before she came onto this show!... a horrid woman indeed!...

...later in the bedroom Gary was confiding to James about what had happened... James to his credit took the time to explain to Gary as to why people are treating him like that... he told him...

..."Stephanie... is a germaphobe'... James continues... " you haven't a shower since you've been here... (yuk)... I think... you need to take a shower because everybody knows that you haven't had a shower..."... he explains...

...you give a towel and I'll go and take a shower right now"... replies Gary... "thanks man!... God bless you... thank you so much!... which led to this famous scene!... lolol!...

...Stephanie and George talked about Gary having a shower and George said some nice things in Gary's defence... good on you George... Gary then took the time to talk to Stephanie about it to explain that he was nice and clean now lol!... she still had a snide look on her face during the conversation though... bitch!...

...Big Brother chastising Kellie for her behaviour towards Leslie was bullshit!... what about Leslie's behaviour towards her?...

...it was great to see the housemates asking Gary about his movies etc... they should do more of it as far as I'm concerned... I'd be no good in that house... I'd never stop asking him about all of his movies... he would consider me to be a bloody pest lol!!!!...

...Leslie's talk with Kellie was as cringey as hell for me... the 'talent' task... to see who goes on the scrapheap next was so-so for me... at least if nothing else...it gave the housemates something other to do than just sit there argue with each other at least...

...I think that Audley explained James's behaviour and strategy within the house so perfectly in his Diary Room chat... a good summation indeed...

...Leslie admitted to Edele that he was only in the house because of his appearence fee and that's it!... he needs the money!... who woulda thunk it?...

...George is such a little shit-stirrer lol!... I can see why the British public like him so much!...

...here are some link to videos on Gary that you may like to see... it really explains where he is coming from...

http://on.aol.com/video/gary-buseys...ident---i-know-how-special-life-is--518070235

http://on.aol.com/video/gary-busey-gets-paid-to-talk-to-his-pants--a-lamp--and-fish-518183040

...I was going to put this in the 'spoilers' tags but I think we're all past that now... people are watching the show before they read our posts now so what's the point?... if anyone gets annoyed with me not putting the post in a 'spoilers' tag let me know and I'll start putting the tags back on again... cheers.

Luckily I came on now after watching LOL otherwise it would of been a spoiler. Anyway's I can't stand Stephanie,she is nasty and one of those as you call it Mean girls...mean,nasty and thinks because she is pretty she can be mean to those who are not.Gary does need to learn a bit of social skills,he most likely has a entourage of people who help him and do stuff for him so that could explain it.You can be gracious in the face of rudeness, Stephanie and her cronies come across as far worse with their nasty insults

View attachment 40823

I was just thinking that the reason Stephanie Pratt is being such a nasty bitch,is because when she came in and was introduced to Gary,she said you know my brother and he said NO..so she was snubbed on television.If he hadn't done that then she would of been all over him..he is a A-lister and people like her would do anything to get into that group,invited to those parties and rub elbows with the really rich famous and proper celebrities

@Mr Stickyfingers have you watched yet? Waiting for your recap

...hahaha!... it's good to know that somebody actually enjoys reading my psychobabble rantings!... here goes today's one...

...Ricci talking to James and David about being on the scrapheap with Gary/Frenchy and Leslie etc... James saying that Frenchy 'scares him'... seriously?... grow some balls you fool!... he's only saying that to encourage the public to vote her out instead of him... what a tosser!... I so enjoyed George and Kellie's talk when George said after a lengthy conversation... "I don't mean to be flirty but... just remember Kellie... I wouldn't have kissed Frank!"... what a crack up!... I'm so liking George more and more...

...when David was doing the press-ups etc with the girls watching was a sight to behold.... Stephanie (the nasty bitch) was for once... silent... perhaps David could do it all day so we don't have to listen to her speak nasty to people again?...

...that 'sermon' by Audley was a bit silly but what the hell... it passed some time I guess...

...I'm sorry to say that whenever Claire/Edele/ Lauren or Stephanie come on and start to speak I sort of switch off and pay attention to something else... I find them to be so bland and dead set boring... I really couldn't care less about their involvements in the show at all...

...I loved the T-Shirt that Dee was wearing... it said... 'I don't skinny dip... I chunky dip!'... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:...

...George's artwork on Stephanie' bowl was very creative!...

...James must be getting a bit worried with possibly being evicted first because he's constantly putting his fellow housemates on the scrapheap down at every opportunity he can to convince the public not to vote him out methinks!...

...I'm looking as forward to seeing Gary in the Diary Room as much as I did when Chris used to go into it... his time in there is so entertaining to me!... here is what he said today... there are so many Garyisms in it lol!...

..."are you enjoying your time on the scrapheap?"... asked Big Brother...

..."very much!... Gary responded... "It's a... it's a very big gift... to sit there and relax... and I get to reflect on what I'm learning and how I'm being educated... and learning about Englishmen and English women... because you think you know... when you're in America... you think you know about the English people... you don't!"...

..."who are you closest to in the house?"... asked Big brother...

..."that would be Dave/Audley/Angelique (Frenchy)... ah... Kellie... James the dancer/George/the runner/Claire the actress/the lady whose voice will penetrate Lead ... and that's Dee... and um... Stephanie and Lauren... and then there's Leslie... Leslie's a little water bug... he's everywhere... but he has good intentions and he means well so... there's nothing that I can hold against anyone!... I've been close to everyone... why?... because I'm making myself available to be close to them... it's like a figure '8' between two people... it never stops giving and never stops receiving and it's never over... just a thought for Big Brother (he chuckles) from Gary"...

...my opinion on Gary?... he doesn't have a malicious bone in his body... his outlook on the way that people mistreat him when they are with him (or even without him)... means nothing to him... I'm pretty sure that after all of the drugs and alcohol in his life... his nearly dying twice has really made him take stock with his life and he now realises that life is too short to argue with people or hold grudges... that's why when the others get shitty with him he doesn't let it faze him... he has a beautiful outlook on life and seems to be a very intelligent... spiritual and caring man to me... he has a beautiful mindset as far as I'm concerned!...

...weren't there a few bruised egos in the 'more or less celebrities' task?... Leslie's answers that he had pre-written really annoyed a few people didn't it?... when Leslie's order of cards stated that Stephanie was less intelligent that Frenchy she was so gutted!... lolol!... asked by someone on how she felt about that she replied... "ugly and stupid"... hahahahaha!... a self realisation!!!!... (ugly on the inside and stupid on the outside)... she nailed herself!...

...Frenchy stuffed them all and won it!... what a hoot!... lolol!... and then she picked James to replace her in the eviction line-up!!!!!... funny!... funny!... funny!... I loved it!... James's sour grapes about it afterwards was beautiful to watch!!!!... talk about a bruised ego!!!!... I love it!!!!... it would be hilarious if the public voted him out in the first week lol!...

...Leslie's reasons for putting Clair up for the final evictee spot was such a lame excuse... "I picked you because you're the strongest!"... what a crock of shit!... seriously...Clair's look on her face told us all that she thought that it was such a lame cop-out!!!!...

...Gary's talk with Leslie about him putting Gary down as less famous than Audley was an uncomfortable moment for Leslie... it was good to watch the little hobbit squirm... he obviously felt that he came out second best in the conversation because he kept saying for the cameras... "oh my God... Gary Busey is such a buffoon... it's just sad sad sad"... and then spoke about it to Stephanie in the toilets... and instantly the subject changed to on how the hell did Frenchy win that?... how funny is it that the task blew up in their faces????... I so love that result!!!... the only way that result could've been better was if Gary won it!!!!!... they would've hated that so much more lolol!...

...Gary talking to himself in the garden was good to watch because at least he gets some intelligent conversation for a change lol!...

...Gary asking why are English people so loud?... got James jumping on him straight away as per usual... and James's statement that he was... now get this... (drum roll please)... "IN THE DANCE WORLD I AM LIKE THE... BRAD PITT!"... yes... that it what he said!... the saddest part?... he said it with no smile... no hint of it being a humorous quip... he was dead-set-friggin' serious when he said it!!!... what an egotesticle twat!!!!... seriously... who is he kidding????...

...James loves to try and make... not only Gary... but others too... out to be stupid or ignorant all of the time... it so shits me because I hate people that give looks of bewilderment or makes it out that the other person is losing the plot so as to make it look like they are the intelligent one in the conversation all of the time... it shows lack of confidence in their abilities at debate or discussion in general... it shows lack of respect for the person that they are talking to also... it always shows that they are losing the debate or discussion too... as stated before... he's a twat!...

...Leslie's dribble in the diary room I didn't hear... I fast forwarded it... (no doubt he was knifing Gary as usual)... I just can't stand listening to his pathetic excuses or reasons anymore I'm afraid... Gary's '32 lifetimes' talk had James gobsmacked!... I actually thought that Gary was shit-stirring him at first but I soon realised that Gary really believed what he was saying to him!... I guess everyone is entitled to believe what they wish lol!...

...todays show wasn't too bad at all for me... I quite enjoyed some parts... now to watch BOTS!... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... it's good to know that somebody actually enjoys reading my psychobabble rantings!... here goes today's one...

...Ricci talking to James and David about being on the scrapheap with Gary/Frenchy and Leslie etc... James saying that Frenchy 'scares him'... seriously?... grow some balls you fool!... he's only saying that to encourage the public to vote her out instead of him... what a tosser!... I so enjoyed George and Kellie's talk when George said after a lengthy conversation... "I don't mean to be flirty but... just remember Kellie... I wouldn't have kissed Frank!"... what a crack up!... I'm so liking George more and more...

...when David was doing the press-ups etc with the girls watching was a sight to behold.... Stephanie (the nasty bitch) was for once... silent... perhaps David could do it all day so we don't have to listen to her speak nasty to people again?...

...that 'sermon' by Audley was a bit silly but what the hell... it passed some time I guess...

...I'm sorry to say that whenever Claire/Edele/ Lauren or Stephanie come on and start to speak I sort of switch off and pay attention to something else... I find them to be so bland and dead set boring... I really couldn't care less about their involvements in the show at all...

...I loved the T-Shirt that Dee was wearing... it said... 'I don't skinny dip... I chunky dip!'... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:...

...George's artwork on Stephanie' bowl was very creative!...

...James must be getting a bit worried with possibly being evicted first because he's constantly putting his fellow housemates on the scrapheap down at every opportunity he can to convince the public not to vote him out methinks!...

...I'm looking as forward to seeing Gary in the Diary Room as much as I did when Chris used to go into it... his time in there is so entertaining to me!... here is what he said today... there are so many Garyisms in it lol!...

..."are you enjoying your time on the scrapheap?"... asked Big Brother...

..."very much!... Gary responded... "It's a... it's a very big gift... to sit there and relax... and I get to reflect on what I'm learning and how I'm being educated... and learning about Englishmen and English women... because you think you know... when you're in America... you think you know about the English people... you don't!"...

..."who are you closest to in the house?"... asked Big brother...

..."that would be Dave/Audley/Angelique (Frenchy)... ah... Kellie... James the dancer/George/the runner/Claire the actress/the lady whose voice will penetrate Lead ... and that's Dee... and um... Stephanie and Lauren... and then there's Leslie... Leslie's a little water bug... he's everywhere... but he has good intentions and he means well so... there's nothing that I can hold against anyone!... I've been close to everyone... why?... because I'm making myself available to be close to them... it's like a figure '8' between two people... it never stops giving and never stops receiving and it's never over... just a thought for Big Brother (he chuckles) from Gary"...

...my opinion on Gary?... he doesn't have a malicious bone in his body... his outlook on the way that people mistreat him when they are with him (or even without him)... means nothing to him... I'm pretty sure that after all of the drugs and alcohol in his life... his nearly dying twice has really made him take stock with his life and he now realises that life is too short to argue with people or hold grudges... that's why when the others get shitty with him he doesn't let it faze him... he has a beautiful outlook on life and seems to be a very intelligent... spiritual and caring man to me... he has a beautiful mindset as far as I'm concerned!...

...weren't there a few bruised egos in the 'more or less celebrities' task?... Leslie's answers that he had pre-written really annoyed a few people didn't it?... when Leslie's order of cards stated that Stephanie was less intelligent that Frenchy she was so gutted!... lolol!... asked by someone on how she felt about that she replied... "ugly and stupid"... hahahahaha!... a self realisation!!!!... (ugly on the inside and stupid on the outside)... she nailed herself!...

...Frenchy stuffed them all and won it!... what a hoot!... lolol!... and then she picked James to replace her in the eviction line-up!!!!!... funny!... funny!... funny!... I loved it!... James's sour grapes about it afterwards was beautiful to watch!!!!... talk about a bruised ego!!!!... I love it!!!!... it would be hilarious if the public voted him out in the first week lol!...

...Leslie's reasons for putting Clair up for the final evictee spot was such a lame excuse... "I picked you because you're the strongest!"... what a crock of shit!... seriously...Clair's look on her face told us all that she thought that it was such a lame cop-out!!!!...

...Gary's talk with Leslie about him putting Gary down as less famous than Audley was an uncomfortable moment for Leslie... it was good to watch the little hobbit squirm... he obviously felt that he came out second best in the conversation because he kept saying for the cameras... "oh my God... Gary Busey is such a buffoon... it's just sad sad sad"... and then spoke about it to Stephanie in the toilets... and instantly the subject changed to on how the hell did Frenchy win that?... how funny is it that the task blew up in their faces????... I so love that result!!!... the only way that result could've been better was if Gary won it!!!!!... they would've hated that so much more lolol!...

...Gary talking to himself in the garden was good to watch because at least he gets some intelligent conversation for a change lol!...

...Gary asking why are English people so loud?... got James jumping on him straight away as per usual... and James's statement that he was... now get this... (drum roll please)... "IN THE DANCE WORLD I AM LIKE THE... BRAD PITT!"... yes... that it what he said!... the saddest part?... he said it with no smile... no hint of it being a humorous quip... he was dead-set-friggin' serious when he said it!!!... what an egotesticle twat!!!!... seriously... who is he kidding????...

...James loves to try and make... not only Gary... but others too... out to be stupid or ignorant all of the time... it so shits me because I hate people that give looks of bewilderment or makes it out that the other person is losing the plot so as to make it look like they are the intelligent one in the conversation all of the time... it shows lack of confidence in their abilities at debate or discussion in general... it shows lack of respect for the person that they are talking to also... it always shows that they are losing the debate or discussion too... as stated before... he's a twat!...

...Leslie's dribble in the diary room I didn't hear... I fast forwarded it... (no doubt he was knifing Gary as usual)... I just can't stand listening to his pathetic excuses or reasons anymore I'm afraid... Gary's '32 lifetimes' talk had James gobsmacked!... I actually thought that Gary was shit-stirring him at first but I soon realised that Gary really believed what he was saying to him!... I guess everyone is entitled to believe what they wish lol!...

...todays show wasn't too bad at all for me... I quite enjoyed some parts... now to watch BOTS!... lol!... cheers.

LOL yes I enjoy our recaps you notice things I don't like Dee's shirt.On FB someone was calling James Brad Titt :)

Leslie is such a game player...putting Gary as less famous than Audley was obviously not true and he knew that. Gary even knew that it was meant to hurt him. Leslie thinks he knows all.

Leslie is such a game player...putting Gary as less famous than Audley was obviously not true and he knew that. Gary even knew that it was meant to hurt him. Leslie thinks he knows all.
I thought that jealously speaking,when you say Gary busey people know who you are talking about but when you talk about Leslie..what's his surname again? You might remember him from will and grace,I watched that show and I don't remember him

...Emma's first words were James's statement... "IN THE DANCE WORLD I AM LIKE THE... 'BRAD PITT!'... it just goes to show what everyone is thinking about that statement doesn't it?... that Nadia's views on Kellie was pretty harsh I thought... "she wasn't nice when he was Frank was she?"... and continued to verbally slash and burn her... that was really mean at the least... except for the 'yes men' audience nobody else agreed with her... and so they shouldn't...

...that guy on the panel sure nailed it with his comments on James... well done buddy!... I think that of all the people on BOTS... Luisa is usually the most unbiased and down to earth one of them all... she's usually about 90% spot on with her thoughts on the housemates...

...when Luisa was talking about David I cracked up!... Nadia and Luisa both thought that Gary is 'acting a role' within the house... lol!... perhaps he is!... if he is then he has well and truely fooled me lololol!...

...James's rant in the Diary Room confirms to me that he is trying to throw Frenchy to the dogs to save himself in the public's vote!... he sure is running scared... I would so love to see him go first now just for that little snide dig at Frenchy... I really would!...

...Dr Pam Spurr 's comments were pretty interesting to me in parts... I liked her views on George lol!... saying that Stephanie will cling onto George and go along with a mini 'showmance' with him if he gets a lot of good cheers from the crowd would be so true!... her 'viper scale' was quite telling... although Stephanie wasn't even on it!... she should've been on the top!!!...

...Gary doing a part of his sinister role as 'Mr Joshua' in 'Lethal Weapon' was fun to watch... especially for who he was looking at in that moment lol!... the audience so love Gary Busey... Luisa doesn't like Leslie very much at all... (no need to say anymore Sticky lol!)...

...Luisa's take on the brewing 'Showmance between Ricci and Lauren is hilarious!...

..."I think it's crap!... I they they are so talentless the only way that they can get any headlines is by forming a 'showmance'!... Lauren's trying to be all... 'ooooh!... like... oh god you like me!"... so I want to... pop her neck and I want to punch her in the face!"...

...the audience went into raptures at that comment!... I've now got a strong feeling that George is going to win it this year... he does no wrong in anybodies eyes in the UK lol!...

...Lauren Harris cannot sing to save her life lol!... about 20 singles will be sold there if she's lucky!... it was interesting to note that all of the promises that her ex-housemates said would happen after Big Brother about them all hanging out together came to nothing... I guess that happens to them all eventually...

...Leslie and Kellie's conversation was interesting to hear about Kellie's past... Gary's story about balloons was quite an insight into his phobia of hating balloons lol!... Stephanie's reaction to her phobia was nice to watch I must admit lol!...

...overall... not a bad show tonight... cheers.

LOL yes I enjoy our recaps you notice things I don't like Dee's shirt.On FB someone was calling James Brad Titt :)

...hahaha!... you are right there Lindsay... I do notice details and little things that happen in the background etc... I'm the type of guy that notices Gladiators of Rome wearing watches in movies etc lol!... 'Brad Titt'... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...that's true Yuame... but even though Gary knew that it was meant to hurt him he shrugged it off basically...it justs goes to show how petty and jealous Leslie is... he is so pathetic...

I thought that jealously speaking,when you say Gary busey people know who you are talking about but when you talk about Leslie..what's his surname again? You might remember him from will and grace,I watched that show and I don't remember him

...I don't remember him from Will and grace either to be truthful... as Gary said... Gary Busey is an international star!... that is what Leslie can't stand... a brighter star than his in the Big brother universe... what a shallow little man!... cheers.

...Gary congratulating Frrenchy on her winning was nice to see... I'll guarantee that he was the only one too!... James in the Diary Room finally showed us that he is the vain conceited Brad Titt (thanks for that Lindsay lol!) that we thought that he was!... he is so bruised that he is up for eviction lol!...

...Gary and James's conversation in the kitchen about when James said for him not to shower without someone being present in case he slips was a nice thing to do for Gary... (credit due to James for that by the way)... the conversation was hilarious!... James explained that nobody wanted to be there to see Gary's 'ding-a-ling' but just to make sure that he doesn't have another fall... Gary's response?...

..."Don't look at the ding-a-ling but help the ding-a-ling shower!"... to which even Stephanie laughed at!!!!!:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:...

...Lauren being hauled over the coals in the Diary room for peeing in the pool!!! :wtf::yuck:... yuk!... that is so wrong on so many levels!!!...

...here's another Garyism... "the diary Room... why do they call it the 'Diary Room'?... it's real close to the diarrhea room!... this was the look on George's face just before he cracked up from what Gary just said... lol!...

2014-08-27_10-55-37.jpg

...wow!... Stephanie's jumper read... 'Beautiful Little Fool'... how appropriate!... Lauren told them about being told off for peeing in the pool and Stephanie says... "that is hilarious!"... excuse me?... she's supposed to be the designated 'Germaphobe' within the house!!!... why isn't she tearing and ripping shreds off Lauren for admitting to that?... if Gary or Frenchy did it she would be demanding that Big brother remove them from the house!!!!!... it's good to see that there are no double standards on her part isn't it?... what a two-faced bitch!...

...James won't shut up about Frenchy will he?... he is so painting a picture to the public to evict her instead of him isn't he?... as I said in an earlier post... he's sure running scared isn't he?... (wow!... a lot of 'isn't he's' in that sentence methinks!...lol!)...

...Dee saying that Leslie looks like 'Hannibal Lector' from 'Silence of the Lambs' with the hat that he was wearing was as funny as... then agreeing with what's-her-name about him having a bit of 'bite' about him and then saying... 'like a Jack Russell' lolol!...

...Leslie's chat with Kellie was sad to hear really... but sorry... I still can't like him I'm afraid... needless to say... David is very strong!...

...I fast forwarded the conversation between Lauren and Stephanie... I just couldn't be arsed to listen to anything that they have to say... Kellie/Dee and Frenchy in the Diary Room... Dee's comment... "do you think we look like Charlies Angels?"... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:...

...Dee's answer that she liked Gary the least in the house was a fair enough answer I guess... Frenchy saying that Kellie was the housemate the she thinks is being the most fake housemate in there was honest from her point of view but she really should've said about 4 other housemates before Kellie in my opinion... Kellie's answer on who has the biggest ego in the house was so spot on that it's unbelievable gold!... lolol!... Dee's answer to the most manipulative housemate being Gary was just not nice at all... but who knows I guess... he may be 'acting a role' as people have said... Gary took the answer in his stride though at first... Frenchy's answer to who is the most two-faced?... Leslie!!!... and well deserved at that!... Kellie's answer to who is the most selfish?... Frenchy!... spot on with that I'm afraid Frenchy... lol!...

...the results of the tasks up until now?... Gary was upset with Dee's answers... he was following her around to discuss her answers about him... Stephanie calling out to Dee... "do you have a new pet?"... evil bitch!...

...Gary and Dee's discussion ended up with a mutual stalemate in the end but at least they both had their say I guess... I'm hoping that Dee isn't jumping onto the 'Gary Hate Club' like the others... come on Dee don't fall into that crowd my dear!... I fast forwarded Leslie's diary Room chat so I can't comment as usual...

...Lauren and David's 'Arachniphobia' phobia tasks?... I'm surprised that Lauren didn't repeat her act in the pool... everyone readily accepted her failure without any repercussions from the rest of the group... hmmmm!... more on that later methinks!...

...George and James?... a stupid stupid stupid stupid dum-bass phobia of 'Morris dancing'?... give me a break!!!!... that was so pathetic!... Stephanie in the Diary Room... fast forward again... most of the 'phobia' tasks were pretty lame but at least it passed the time watching some of the reactions of the housemates on the lounge lol!...

...the show overall?... meh!... some of it was painful to watch... most of it was so-so and a little bit of it was fun...now to watch BOTS! lol!... cheers.:)

...Emma's dig at Lauren peeing in the pool was spot on lol!... the three male guests on the panel... Keith/Duncan and Nick are really exuberant about the show... so much positive energy on that panel!... they should have the three of them on together more often in my mind!...

...that guy in the audience commenting about how the housemates are not being nice to Gary was so true!... on the subject of Lauren's peeing someone on the panel said that 'she must be relieved that incident is over now!'... funny... George is so funny at times!... Stephanie will definitely cling to him if he gets cheers from the audience this week for sure... she'll see him as an easy ticket to the finals...

...Judy James's take on Gary's episode in the shower was hilarious!... she said that the exchange between Gary and Dee was about Dee reasserting herself with Gary... fair enough comment... it was very telling about the rest of the housemates reactions during their encounter lol!... her take on how Dee won that encounter was very insightful... Dee is definitely Judy's 'cup-of-tea' for sure...

...the person Judy deems the most influential person in the house?... Gary... her story of the moose was so apt at describing Gary lol!... it was interesting of Judy's take on Kellie and Leslie too... so true!...

...Luisa's section is always so entertaining!... lol!... I love her!... James's ego was in full motion in her interview... Gary was hilarious with the body tapping and his reasons for being in the house lol!!!!!...

...people phoning in... Ashliegh Coyle loves Gary!... well done you sweet girl!... what she said was so true... Sophie... (Kellie's daughter)... showed that she is so proud of her dad... that is so good to see her support of Frank/Kellie's change of gender... so nice to see!... David's friend tried to convince people to keep David in was a losing battle methinks... James's wife talking about him?... her talk with Emma sure shows that Emma wants to see James stay for sure... Claire's friend sure showed Leslie up for what he is!... good on her!... lol!... overall the phone-in section was good to hear...

...I fast forwarded Leslie in the Diary Room yet again... I'm really trying to blot him out of my mind so I eventually think that he's not even in the house methinks!... lol!...

...the panelists had nice things to say about Kellie/Claire and Gary... not much time for David or James... fair calls in my books... overall they believe the person going is either Claire or David... they are more than likely right methinks!...

...Gary's summation of himself in the Diary Room was really good to see on how he perceives himself in the house... he's always growing from the inside... good on him!... Kellie and Dee's talk in the diary room was really funny and such a nice thing to do!... their drinks orders were hilarious!...

...Gary failed his phobia test because none of them wanted to believe his phobia from the outset I'm afraid... it had nothing to do with his 'acting abilities' at all!... they're all determined that they don't like him and that they want him out of the house regardless of what he does or says... more the reason for us to keep him in I say!... to be 100% honest... if Gary goes within the first two weeks I'll probably think about not watching it!... I mean... there's still George/Dee and Kellie that I like but they mainly feed off other peoples banter... everyone gets airtime with Gary regardless... if Gary does go... who are their next targets?... Frenchy and then Kellie!... it wouldn't be worth the effort of watching it for me if that happens I'm afraid...

...I liked tonight's show... I liked the panelists and I loved Judy!... a pretty good Bots all up... cheers.

I could not stand living with Gary, Frency, or Leslie but they sure do make the show interesting! I love Gary and Frenchy but I hate Leslie, however, I respect what all 3 bring to the show.

[a whole bunch of totally on the mark stuff snipped]

...the show overall?... meh!... some of it was painful to watch... most of it was so-so and a little bit of it was fun

Yeah. It just seems so painfully slow waiting for a FUCKING EVICTION. Get on with it already!!!

Not long to go.

And I've gone off James. Maybe he'll be a better person when he overcomes his denial and comes out.

...Gary failed his phobia test because none of them wanted to believe his phobia from the outset I'm afraid... it had nothing to do with his 'acting abilities' at all!... they're all determined that they don't like him and that they want him out of the house regardless of what he does or says...

But come on... Did he really act that very well? It was more like he was angry with balloons than scared of them. Haha

Not convinced they would have wanted him to fail. Their shopping budget depends on it.

Back