tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o1_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o2_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o3_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o4_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o5_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o6_r1_400.gif

#kween
#sorryforthelongpost

Dammit. 100mbit FTTB connection and the second ep stil keeps buffering and stopping. FFS.

I think I'd be voting Winston out and will love to see the roasting he's given on BOTS after the back to the wall comment ... and then the Irish git with the tattoos and lets not forget his 10" imagination ...

wondering though if Gemma's going to tell all about her designer vagina ... gawd ... Gemma's going to drive me nuts if she keeps up with the matchmaking/tale telling carry on - its like watching school girls carrying on (he likes you ... I can see it ... she likes it ... play it cool ... be a gentleman ... dont rush things ... you should share his bed ... you shouldnt share his bed on the first night - make him work for it)

ffs

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o1_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o2_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o3_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o4_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o5_400.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o6_r1_400.gif

#kween
#sorryforthelongpost

I didn't catch this, still fucking hilarious

I think she's gonna be a blast! Pretty funny

One thing I did notice about the launch is how slick everybody's hair was (Including Emma's) and then you see Gemma and New York filling the puffy hair quota

will be interesting to see some of the zlisters sucking up to the likes of David Gest and that coat-tail rider friend of the Kardiwhoevers to further enhance their standing on the zlist hall of fame

i think my eyes may have rolled a gazillion times listening to the crapola that comes out of these people's mouths in their intros

once again never heard of or seen most of them

and wasn't James (last year's winner) totally Mr Dull & Boring on the panel for BOTS?! what a total snoozefest!! Thoroughly nice bloke but dead boring on the panel - doesn't want to offend anyone ...

Kristina Rihanoff, Nancy Dell'Olio and Winston McKenzie are the first to face eviction on CBB...after their housemates make 'killer' nominations

The trio found themselves nominated for the first public vote after their housemates Jeremy McConnell, Scotty T and Stephanie Davis were asked to make one 'killer' choice each.

The three were given the vote as 'reward' for winning an earlier task and freeing Danniella Westbrook, Darren Day and John Partridge from the barren box room.

seriously my brother and I were cringing so hard at the end, thoroughly creeped out
yep total cringefest - he makes my skin crawl

and the ridiculous carry on about sharing a bed with another guy ...

Yeah surely he'd never be voted in for anything with that attitude. Soooo ridiculous.

I don't know how Stephanie ended up being one of the most annoying HMs... who voted? She is one of the more real personalities in there.

What is the attraction of Megan? She is vacuous, lacks flesh on her bones and has a hairstyle that must be difficult to live with.

Jonathan is a weirdo who looks like an alien with his plastic surgery and all, I don't like him, but he could be good entertainment if the British can cause him to throw tantrums.

The curvy one (I'm just being nice) with the big hair... the cupid / matchmaker thinks she is the sex-police... seems it's been a while since she's had an amorous experience of the more intimate kind. Pure envy.

Off to watch BOTS to see how the enlightened panel misread what's going on in the house. :D

Back